Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

18.04.2020 05:27
The sea rises to t Antworten

The sea rises to the moon, and the world ends at this time. "Tonight is the Mid-Autumn Festival. Moon appreciation is an essential thing. After dinner, our family decided to go to the small garden on the roof to enjoy the moon Marlboro Red. I gave candles in the lanterns I went upstairs and started to go upstairs. I did n��t feel it under the light of the house, I did n��t feel the beauty of the lantern until the dark place Marlboro Lights. The red flame was jumping happily in the lantern made of silk paper. The pattern is reflected in the flames, as if it is also happily leaping, making people feel the joy of the festival. As soon as we go to the small garden, we feel a cool breeze coming. After all, it is mid-autumn, late The wind was a little chilly. But the interest in enjoying the moon made me throw all the coolness out of Jiuxiaoyun. I carried the lantern and wandered in the small garden with pleasure. I looked up and it was already on the moon The sky is over, a round and bright white jade disk like a moon is embedded in the black sky, like a jade wheel ice tray just dehydrated, not stained with fiber dust, from a distance, it is so round, so Bright! The moon, you are so bright, In order to give directions to the wanderer who is hurrying back to his hometown to reunite with his family? Moon, you are so round to let the wanderer who ca n��t go home in the other country see the figure of his family in your crystal face? Look, downstairs is the Wanjia lights, TV sounds, music sounds, laughter sounds, clashes of pots and pans and ears, the moon is turned into a beautiful girl, wearing a white gauze, demure And serene, gentle and generous, with a gentle smile on the silver plate-like face, I happily watched the joyous picture of the reunion of the 10,000 families in the world. The tower is constantly changing the colorful colors, and it is particularly conspicuous against the sky; the IFC tower always emits a blue light, demure and mysterious; CITIC Plaza is like a slim girl, noble and elegant. .... I wonder if they want to accompany the mid-autumn moon in the night sky of Daihei? Or do they want to build a moon palace and a human ladder? The night is getting dark, and the moon girl is also a little tired With a little drowsiness, and people's longing for their loved ones in the distance, they quietly hid in the clouds, leaving only a few shiny stars to guard the Tiangong Temple Wholesale Cigarettes. I also went downstairs to go home. My mother was still on the phone with grandpa and grandma, and the thick country voice echoed warmly in the room with sweet thoughts and greetings.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

«« . I discover
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz