Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

18.04.2020 05:27
There is a kind of l Antworten

There is a kind of love, which is priceless and selfless, shining like diamonds and stars, this is maternal love; there is also a kind of love, although not as sweet as maternal love, but as selfless and great as maternal love, this is paternal love. In these ten years, they have taken good care of me, taught me knowledge, taught me the truth of life, and trained me from a babies to a smart girl. The years are long and the waves are dying. Only the love of the parents is still there. The love of the parents is as deep as the sea and as heavy as Mount Tai. Piece by piece, scenes often reverberate in my mind. I remember once. 91 points, looking at this bright red 91 points, my tears were twirling in my eyes. When I got home, I sat on the sofa without saying a word. My mother saw that my behavior was abnormal and asked me what happened. I choked and told my mother about what happened Wholesale Cigarettes. I waited. My mother scolded me. Who knows, not only did my mother not scold me, but she said to me patiently: "I did n��t do well this time. Do n��t worry about it. The next time you try to do well, you must not be inferior. Do you know? ? "I nodded gently. My mother also said: "One failure does not mean that you are not good, you have to analyze the reasons and know where the mistakes are, this is progress!" After listening to my mother's words, the smile came back to my face again, turning the crying face Far away from Jiu Xiaoyun. Moreover, I no longer feel inferior, and regained my confidence again, thanks to my mother. Fatherly love is not as sweet as motherly love, but it is obscure love, great selfless love. Although it is not easy to show, just like that time. That day, I was doing math problems. Suddenly I was stumped by an Olympiad question Cheap Cigarettes. I ran to ask my dad. Who knows, but he pretended not to hear it, still watching his TV, and I returned to the room angrily "Close the door, I thought to myself: Huh, what a great thing, I don't need you to tell me, I can do it too." I thought to the left and right, I almost broke my head, and suddenly I came up with another method, and finally made this question. Later, I learned that my father gave me a reason: when one road fails, don't be discouraged. Be brave and go the other way. As long as you start with hope, success will be closer to you Love, there are many kinds of love, they represent different meanings, there is parental love for children, that is selfless; love between friends, that is pure; our love for the poor, that is sincere ... But I think the most memorable thing is the love of my parents. That ��s how my parents love me Marlboro Cigarettes.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz