Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

21.05.2020 08:33
. I discover Antworten

Everyone has their own strengths, and everyone's strengths may be the same or unique, and our strengths need to be discovered and found by ourselves Newport Cigarettes, as the saying goes: gold always shines. The reason why gold shines is because it has its own unique strengths. Just like Mo Yan in China, he won the Nobel Prize in Literature. He is the first person in China to win the Nobel Prize. What made him win the Nobel Prize? It is because of his literary talent and writing, and writing is his strength. This strength is known to China and makes him shine. How can you make your strengths outstanding? That requires us to manage our own strengths. Everyone has their own strengths anyway, then we should manage it well to make it the best. If you know your strengths and do n��t manage your strengths carefully, slowly, your strengths will become dull and even become your weaknesses, that ��s why you only know how to have your own strengths it is good Online Cigarettes. How can it be regarded as a strength of management? That is to practice constantly. Only with continuous practice, your strengths will become more prominent. Don't wait until you encounter your strengths, think about it, and you will be too late to grind the gun. The strength is like a sharp sword. When I first thought that my strength was unmatched, I started to be like a sword that was put on hold, and I didn't practice it. Over time, slowly, the sword will become a rusty iron sword, as well as its strengths. For example, I have one strength, that is, long-distance running. At the beginning, when the physical education teacher said that the boy was going to run 1,000 meters, almost all the boys in the class sighed. I thought that I couldn't persevere. At the beginning, like other boys, I thought I would definitely not persevere. However, I persisted, and I thought it was an accident. But after several long runs of 1000 meters, I still persevered. I discovered that long-distance running is my strength. I discovered my strengths and managed it. Slowly, I ran faster and faster and more relaxed. Every time I ran 1000 meters, I was the first. I became proud and thought I was the fastest at 1000 meters. In this way I relaxed the exercise. A few weeks later, I surpassed other students in a 1000-meter run. The moment I was surpassed, I noticed that I was behind, I was slack, I was proud. At the moment I think my proud strengths have been surpassed, they become bleak. Now, I am the first 1000 meters. Just because I manage my own strengths carefully Cheap Cigarettes, each of us has strengths, it may be the same as others, it may not be outstanding. However, as long as we carefully manage our strengths, it will shine brightly in front of everyone.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz