Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.01.2020 05:13
Virginia and Bradenton.ROTATION SWITCHRookie right-hander Tyler Glasnow will start Sunday for the Pirates rather than rookie le Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Dustin Penner has signed a one-year, $2 million contract with the Anaheim Ducks. Penner spent the past three seasons with the Los Angeles Kings. He had two goals and 12 assists last season and seven goals and 10 assists in 2011-12. The 30-year-old left-winger had 32 goals and 31 assists during a career year in 2009-10 with the Edmonton Oilers. In 522 career NHL games, Penner has 137 goals and 138 assists. Penners deal is reportedly worth US$2 million. He previously made $3.25 million on a one-year contract with the Kings. Penner spent his first two seasons with Anaheim. Cheap Jerseys . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Wholesale Jerseys 2021 .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Cheap Jerseys From China . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Wholesale Jerseys 2022 .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. PITTSBURGH -- Fan cheered when Mark Melancon came on to start the bottom of the ninth inning to try to protect a one-run lead for the Washington Nationals. The cheers got louder when the Pittsburgh Pirates former closer blew his first save with his new team.Rookie Jacob Stallings pinch-hit single in the 11th lifted the Pirates over Washington 6-5 on Friday night, preventing the Nationals from clinching a postseason berth.Sean Rodriguezs two-out RBI double in the ninth tied the score 5-5. Melancon blew a save for the first time in 13 chances since he was acquired from Pittsburgh on July 30 in a trade for left-handed reliever Felipe Rivero and a minor leaguer.A brief video tribute was played on the scoreboard when Melancon entered the game.I didnt know they were going to put a montage up there, said Melancon, an All-Star in three of his four seasons with the Pirates. It was classy. It was very cool to get a standing ovation. ... I wanted to tip my cap but I didnt because I didnt want to mess up my mojo. I should have tipped my cap.Pittsburgh loaded the bases with one out in the 11tth against Yusmiero Petit (3-5) when Francisco Cervelli doubled, Andrew McCutchen was intentionally walked and Pedro Florimon walked. Rodriguez struck out and Stallings, a son of University of Pittsburgh mens basketball coach Kevin Stallings, grounded a 3-2 pitch into left field.Pittsburghs seventh win in nine games kept it on the fringe of the NL wild-card race.Washington lost for the fifth time in six games. The Nationals have magic numbers of one for a playoff berth and two for an NL East title.Despite the expanded September rosters, Stallings was the last player left on the Pirates bench.I kind of did the math in my head, Stallings said. Bases loaded, two outs was the only way I was going to come up that inning. (Bench coach Dave) Jauss came up and told me to be ready. I went down and hit on the tee before that inning. I knew I was the last guy, so I figured just in case.Wilson Ramos and Danny Espinosa homered for the Nationals. Bryce Harper had three hits and Ryan Zimmerman hit a pair of doubles.Zimmermans RBI double in the second inning opened the scoring and was the 1,500th hit of his 12-year big league career. Espinosa followed with 23rd homer for a 3-0 lead.Ramos led off a two-run sixth with his 22nd homer, a drive off Antonio Bastardo. Jayson Werth drew a bases-loaded walk later in the inning as the Nationals went back ahead 5-3.Adam Frazier haad a sacrifice fly in the bottom of half.ddddddddddddWade LeBlanc (4-0) pitched one scoreless inning.Pirates left fielder Gregory Polanco left the game in the first inning when bruised the left side of his face when crashing into the fence while chasing a double by Harper.Both starters, Washington left-hander Gio Gonzalez and Pittsburgh rookie Jameson Taillon, allowed three runs in five innings.Its disappointing because you want to wrap up a playoff berth as fast as you can but youre not going to win every game, Gonzalez said. Youve got to come back and get them tomorrow.MINOR HONORSFirst baseman/outfielder Josh Bell is the Pirates minor league player of the year and right-hander Mitch Keller their minor league pitcher of the year. Bell hit .295 with 14 home runs in 114 games for Triple-A Indianapolis before being promoted to the major leagues. Keller went a combined 9-5 with a 2.35 ERA in 24 starts at Class A with West Virginia and Bradenton.ROTATION SWITCHRookie right-hander Tyler Glasnow will start Sunday for the Pirates rather than rookie left-hander Steven Brault. Considering the organizations top propsect, Glasnow is 0-1 with a 4.11 ERA in five games, including two starts.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: 2B Daniel Murphy did not start for a fifth game in a row after an MRI revealed a strained glute muscle. He will sit out the three-game series be reevaluated.Pirates: RHP A.J. Schugel (shoulder inflammation) was placed on the 60-day disabled list, opening a roster spot for LHP Phil Coke, who joined the team after being acquired Thursday from the New York Yankees. . LF Starling Marte (back) sat out after being removed from Thursday nights loss at Milwaukee in the third inning. He missed 15 games before pinch hitting against the Brewers on Wednesday night. . SS Jordy Mercer (right forearm tightness) missed his second straight game.UP NEXTNationals: RHP Joe Ross (7-5, 3.48 ERA) will start Saturday night, his second outing since missing 2 1/2 months with shoulder inflammation. He pitched three innings and gave up one run last Sunday against Atlanta in a no-decision.Pirates: RHP Ivan Nova (12-7, 4.19) is 5-1 with a 2.93 ERA in nine starts since being acquired Aug. 1 from the New York Yankees in a trade. He took his first loss with the Pirates last Sunday, allowing five runs in three innings against Cincinnati. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz