Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.01.2020 05:13
new head coach David Fizdales return to South Beach, where he was an assistant coach for the Heat from 2008 to 2016. Fizdale tak Antworten

MIAMI -- Marlins second baseman Dee Gordon issued an apology addressed primarily to his young fans as he returned from an 80-game suspension for a positive drug test.I know I let you down, and Im sorry, Gordon said in a video from the UNINTERRUPTED, a multimedia platform for athletes. Complacency led me to this, and Im hurt. I urge you guys to be more responsible than I am about what goes into your body. I wouldnt wish this on anyone.Gordon, who won the National League batting and stolen base titles last year, was reinstated before Thursdays game against St. Louis. Batting leadoff, he went 0-for-4 in a 5-4 loss to the Cardinals.Gordons hitless effort Thursday dropped his season average to .255.I thought he seemed a little quiet and probably a little nervous, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. As the game went on, he seemed more like himself.Gordon tested positive for two performance-enhancing substances and was suspended in late April. Gordon acknowledged in April that he unknowingly took the banned substances.Marlins president David Samson said then that the second baseman had betrayed the team and its fans. On Wednesday, Samson said the Marlins are glad to have Gordon back.I believe that America and our fans and our players and us, were a pretty forgiving society, Samson said. Its important Dee ask for that forgiveness, and he has, and hell receive that. Hes got to continue to work to get himself back in with his teammates and the fans and my son.In his video, Gordon said he learned from his mistake.I thought being the smallest guy I would never fail a drug test, said Gordon, who is 5-foot-11, 170 pounds. I didnt pay attention at all and I didnt meet the standards. Thats my fault and no one elses. But dont give up on me.To make room on the roster for Gordon, the Marlins designated for assignment infielder Don Kelly, who had two triples in Wednesdays victory. Even without Gordon, the Marlins have remained in contention for their first playoff berth since 2003.Last year, Gordon batted .333, stole 58 bases, became an All-Star for the second time and won his first Gold Glove. The season earned him a $50 million, five-year contract in January.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Custom Ravens Shirts .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Anthony Levine Sr. Jersey . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.customravensjersey.com/custom-ronnie-stanley-jersey-large-1993d.html . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Michael Jackson Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Bradley Bozeman Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. The NBA released its 2016-17 regular-season schedule on Thursday. As Memphis Grizzlies fans peruse their teams schedule, here are the five games they should circle on their calendar:Nov. 18: Grizzlies at?Dallas MavericksThis game marks?Chandler Parsons first game back at the American Airlines Arena, where he averaged 14.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists during his two-year stint in Dallas. Parsons signed a four-year max contract worth around $94.8 million with Memphis earlier this summer.Nov. 26: Grizzlies at?Miami HeatThis game marks new head coach David Fizdales return to South Beach, where he was an assistant coach for the Heat from 2008 to 2016. Fizdale takes over a team with the NBAs third-longest postseason streak at six straight seasons, behind only San Antonio (19) and Atlanta (nine).Dec. 10:?Golden State Warriors?vs. GrizzliesThis will be the first game in which the Grizzlies mmatch up against the star-studded Warriors.dddddddddddd. Memphis lost all four games against the record-setting Warriors last season.Dec. 16: Sacramento Kings vs. GrizzliesThis will be the first game for which former head coach Dave Joerger returns to the Grindhouse. Joerger coached Memphis from 2013 to 2016 and had a 246-147 record. The Grizzlies made the postseason every year under Joerger, but they never got past the conference semifinals.Feb. 6: San Antonio Spurs vs. GrizzliesPau and Marc Gasol are now playing in the Southwest Division. This game will be the first of four games that the brothers square off against each other as division rivals. Marc averages 11.7 points, 8.8 rebounds and 34.2 assists per game and trails his brother 9-12 in head-to-head games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz