Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

05.12.2019 07:18
a warm current flowing Antworten

Beauty is everywhere. For our eyes, it is not a lack of beauty, but a lack of discovery. ����Inscription Where there is no scenery in life, see! "Several early warbler fights to warm the tree, whose new swallow is muddy spring mud" The grass long warbler flies, the catkins sway, the beauty of spring is a landscape; Thick, pod butterflies flutter, summer passion is a landscape; "the endless trees fall, and the endless river rolls in" The autumn wind is bleak, the leaves are falling, and the desolate autumn is a landscape; "Thousands of miles are frozen, thousands of miles of snow are floating" Silver Suwo, "Mei Xuxun's snow is white, but snow loses its fragrance." Dark plum fragrance, isn't winter's clearness a scenery? Nowhere in life. listen! The raindrops such as Doudou fell down, "tick, tick", from time to time, there was a thunder from the distance, deafening, "Boom, boom," a long alley shouting, mixed with the sound of rain, confused Take a slice. There was a loud book sound in the old private letter, "Learn while learning, not to mention? Have friends come from afar, not to be happy? People do n��t know, not to be timid, not to be gentlemen?" Traveling in the ocean of knowledge, talking intimately with ancient and modern sages, is not a beautiful scenery where there is no scenery. read! A thick cultural history, the magnificence of the "solitary smoke in the desert, the sun setting over the long river" is a landscape, and "when there is a bright moon, ask the wine to the sky" is a landscape. The "confidence of the sea" is a landscape, and the "sent to the monk, how sad are they, just like a river springs to the east", isn't it an indispensable scenery? Life is everywhere, life is poetic. Looking at the world, the wide is the road and the narrow is the heart. The most regrettable thing in the world is the lack of that tolerant heart. Flowers bloom and fall, and the scenery is beautiful, but it is also short-lived. Open your eyes and look back at the world with a beautiful vision and warm feelings, and you will sigh-life is full of scenery. There is true love everywhere. In fact, in life, there are many enthusiastic and loving people. They bring warmth to the world, make people feel like home, and make people as close as friends. The eaves walked and hid, but they had to cross the road again, but the rain didn't stop at all, so they had to stand there helplessly. The rain became heavier, and the pedestrians on the road gradually disappeared. There were no Mercedes cars on the highway. Taxis and mobile phones were not carried. I wanted to gather the courage to run back against the heavy rain, but it was really too big to have that courage. I waited anxiously in the rain. At this moment, I saw a girl in a white T-shirt and jeans, probably in her twenties, with a beautiful appearance, a pony tail, and a black flower umbrella. Coming over from the right, I thought she was a pedestrian, but I didn't expect her to come to me and came to me. "Sister, don't you have an umbrella?" I shook my head helplessly. After that Marlboro Cigarettes, she took out an umbrella from her messenger bag and handed it to me, saying "Now, here you are." I was taken aback at that time, took the umbrella slowly, and then she smiled, "Hurry home." I smiled "um". She turned and gradually disappeared into the hazy rain Carton Of Cigarettes. I was holding that beautiful umbrella Parliament Cigarettes, and my heart could not help but a warm current flowing from my heart. Walking towards the house under the umbrella with love, I hope that one day I can meet that sister again and thank her for helping me. In life, we should also learn to give others the help they can when they encounter difficulties or need, just like that sister. Maybe it ��s because of your little help that you make a difference to others. quality. In junior high school, one of my classmates got sick. The family's economic conditions were not particularly good. Dad died in a car accident. Mom was working alone. Usually his grandparents took care of him. He donated money to help him with the next treatment. Now that his condition has improved, he is still doing treatment, and I believe he will get better someday. So whether it is financial help or spiritual help, we should try our best to be true love everywhere and true love everywhere, as long as
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz