Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
liny195 Offline

chaoskindergartenkind

09.12.2019 02:31
When it came to picking his next team Antworten

Womens Vosean Joseph Jersey , veteran safety Kurt Coleman apparently had options. He opted to join the Bills. So why did he do it?“I looked at the situation,” Coleman recently told , via Ryan Talbot of NewYorkUpstate.com. “I looked at the roster. I’ve been watching Buffalo and obviously the familiarity with [coach] Sean McDermott makes this transition so much smoother. I know what he wants out of me as a player. And I know what to expect out of him as a coach. And I think the great thing about this is I always feel like that every team that I try to choose as my career goes on is I want to pick a team that . . . they don’t have to be the so-called favorite pick in the media, but I want a team that has the ‘it,’ that has the chemistry, that has the foundation, the nucleus to make it there. And I feel like this team really does.”Coleman picked the Panthers in 2015, at a time when McDermott served as the team’s defensive coordinator. In Coleman’s first year with the Panthers Authentic Vosean Joseph Jersey , the Panthers made it to the Super Bowl. So Coleman knows what a Super Bowl team looks like and feels like. The Buffalo Bills take on Washington this week, looking to bounce back after a 31-13 drubbing at the hands of the Philadelphia Eagles. The Bills enter the game in relatively good health, with only one player ruled out prior to the game due to injury. Washington, conversely, ruled out five players on Friday. Here are Buffalo’s inactive players for this afternoon’s contest.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="pHkJEC">RB T.J. YeldonBuffalo’s pass-catching back while Devin Singletary recovered from a hamstring injury, the veteran is a healthy scratch yet again. Special-teams stalwart Senorise Perry is the third running back behind Singletary and veteran Frank Gore.WR Duke WilliamsThis is a little different. Rather than suiting up the big-bodied Williams, Buffalo will leave all of its Smurfs active, meaning both Isaiah McKenzie and Robert Foster are available today. Since he was promoted to the active roster Vosean Joseph Jersey Boys , Williams has played on well over 50% of the offensive snaps, and he’s also listed as a first-team wideout, so this is a bit of a surprise.TE Tommy SweeneyThe second of Buffalo’s rookie tight ends is once again a healthy scratch. With Tyler Kroft back, this is how it should remain unless there’s another injury. Lee Smith and Dawson Knox are the other two active tight ends.G Ike BoettgerBuffalo’s interior line is healthy, so Boettger remains a healthy scratch.G Spencer LongThis is unexpected. Given that Boettger is also inactive, Buffalo technically only has three active interior linemen—Quinton Spain, Mitch Morse, and Jon Feliciano—although rookie tackle Cody Ford has spent time at right guard. Ford also is dealing with an elbow injury Infant Dawson Knox Jersey , so if he were to be forced out of action, Ryan Bates can play tackle while Long cannot. Stay tuned.LB Maurice AlexanderThe former safety-turned-special teams player is out with a knee injury. He was the only player Buffalo ruled out in advance of the game. Corey Thompson, who has missed the previous four games due to ankle surgery, makes his return today.S Kurt ColemanThe veteran missed last week’s game with a hamstring injury, and while he was able to practice in a limited capacity, he will sit once again this week. Dean Marlowe, Jaquan Johnson, and Siran Neal will serve as the backups to Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer.Washington had already ruled out five players this week—safeties Deshazor Everett and Montae Nicholson (both with ankle injuries) Dawson Knox Jersey Draft , running back Chris Thompson (toe), tight end Vernon Davis (concussion), and quarterback Case Keenum (concussion)—but they still had to note two more inactives. Here is Washington’s whole inactive list:

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz