Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

05.12.2019 07:18
y, with the baby in he Antworten

Love can tolerate everything and make everything. In the early morning of July. I overheard a song. The song sang: Tonight and tonight, Qingcao Lili. It made me wonder at the beginning of a movie story that I was caught off guard. July is the "child of someone else's family" and Anson is the "child of their own." An Sheng first met in July during military training on the first day of the year. Thirteen to sixteen are three years inseparable from An Sheng and July. Because Anson's parents were divorced, the mother kept Anson strong by her side, but the mother often went far away. An Sheng took root in July. Fortunately, the parents in July were very kind people, and they also liked An Sheng very much. At the age of 16, he was admitted to one of the best high schools in the city in July, and An Sheng was admitted to a vocational school. In An Sheng's words, after nine years, I finally arrived at a school that didn't care about final grades or deduction of performance scores Online Cigarettes. An Sheng took July to see her first nest. An Sheng gave the keys to July, and they both lay in bed together. An Sheng said to July, "I also have a place to entertain you Cigarettes For Sale." An Sheng pointed to an empty wall and said, "I will buy you a large wardrobe in the future to let you install all your clothes." July said: "Forget it, it's too expensive." An Sheng repeated over and over again that I would have money later, and I would raise you later. July said, "I don't want you to raise it! You are not a man." An Sheng said, "No man wants to raise you." July smiled gently, An Sheng knew she was in love ?. An Sheng kept asking the man's name. In July she told her that the man was called Su Jiaming. The next day, An Sheng ran to the school in July to find Su Jiaming. Su Jiaming was a very handsome boy. An Sheng domineeringly warned Su Jiaming Cheap Cigarettes. Two years later, Anson left July for the first time. An Sheng told July that she wanted to find her own happiness. The two arrived at the train station and cried together for a long time. An Sheng got on the train and ran after the train in July until he saw An Sheng wearing Su Jiaming's jade pendant. An Sheng said to July: "If you want me to stay, I will stay." July did not retain An Sheng. That July, I cried for a long time, not because Anson left, but because I thought I was a failure. Everywhere An Sheng writes to July, she goes to An Sheng's favorite sea, An Sheng says in the letter: Even if you like the sea again, you can't float on the sea for a lifetime. At the age of twenty-five, Anson returned. She said in July that she was about to get married at the age of 25, but Su Jiaming thought that she was still young and wanted to go out for a break, and returned to marry her two years later. In July, he did not stay with Su Jiaming, just as he did not stay with An Sheng. The jade fell into a gap between them. Two months later, Anson left. The person who saw An Sheng again was Su Jiaming. They talked about July, and An Sheng still protected July as always. Of course, when it came to marriage, An Sheng said that she would not return when she got married, and sent her blessings first ... Two years passed in a hurry, and Su Jiaming returned. He and July were preparing for the wedding in an orderly manner, and the groom left on the day of the wedding. When An Sheng saw July, he was in a tutoring class. Came to An Sheng in July, with the baby in her stomach. Now Anson has become a mature urban woman. That night they talked for a long time. In July, she said that she wanted a free and comfortable life like An Sheng. He said that when he gave birth in July, he would go to various places as long as he wanted. By the day the child was born, July that was pushed into the operating room never returned. An Sheng raised her children in July alone. She wrote her story with An Sheng as a novel by the author in July. The ending of the story always goes like this

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz