Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.07.2019 15:00
ry Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Julian Edelman Youth Jer Antworten

OXFORD, Miss. Andre Tippett Jersey . -- Mississippis Sebastian Saiz has a wide 6-foot-9, 240-pound body and an aggressive demeanor around the basket. When it comes to rebounding, his strategy is extremely simple.I just try to get them all, Saiz said with a grin.The senior nearly did on Monday night. It was his 19th rebound that led to the game-winning tip-in with 3.3 seconds left and lifted the Rebels over UMass 90-88.Ole Miss (2-0) trailed for almost the entire second half before a late rally delivered the victory. On the Rebels final offensive play, DeAndre Burnett drove to the basket, but missed on a contested layup. Saiz was there for the tip-in and UMass missed on its final 3-point attempt.Saizs clutch basket capped a frantic 11-0 run for the Rebels in the final minutes. UMass took an 88-79 lead on a Donte Clark jumper with 3:49 remaining, but the Minutemen never scored again.At the end, I thought we were in attack mode, Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy said. They tried to pressure. When you pressure you expose the open floor. I thought we made some plays at the basket. We were fortunate.Saiz finished with 22 points and the 19 rebounds were a career high. He made 4 of 9 shots from the field and 14 of 18 free throws. Cullen Neal added 21 points.UMass (1-1) fell into an early 10-point hole, but rallied to take a 48-40 lead by halftime. Freshman DeJon Jarreau led the Minutemen with 25 points while Zach Lewis added 20.Both teams fought through foul trouble late in the game during a whistle-filled evening. UMass was called for 29 fouls while Ole Miss had 28.UMass coach Derek Kellogg said the outcome was frustrating, but it was a good learning experience for his young team.Id like them to have a lot of different emotions, Kellogg said. The biggest is this should bother us and hurt us. But also a feeling that we opened some eyes that we can play some good basketball when were clicking on all cylinders.QUOTABLEKennedy on Ole Miss struggling to handle the ball with 17 turnovers: From the naked eye, Im looking at it like a fire sale where I am. Im thinking what in the world are we doing? Because I know what we practice, and I just dont see it transfer over. But it looks like were just not comfortable.BIG PICTUREUMass: It was a tough night for the Minutemen, who had control of the game throughout most of the second half only to see it slip away in the final minutes. UMass has to be encouraged by the play of Jarreau, who scored at will at times against the Rebels.Ole Miss: It was a monster game for Saiz, who the Rebels are counting on to have a big season. Neals consistent scoring so far this year has been an added bonus.UP NEXTUMass: The Minutemen return home to face Temple on Thursday.Ole Miss: The Rebels face Oral Roberts on Friday in Paradise Jam in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands.-----Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP . AP College Basketball website: www.collegebasketball.ap.org . Drew Bledsoe Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Julian Edelman Youth Jersey . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/E...atriots-Jersey/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play.Jamie George has come to terms with playing a supporting role to Englands captain by accepting he is aiming for minutes not starts.Eddie Jones has made it clear that Dylan Hartley, who has presided over a 11-Test winning run, will not be dislodged as starting hooker, claiming his rivals in the position must console themselves with second-half cameos.At the front of the chasing pack is George, the Aviva Premierships joint leading try-scorer whose established set-piece expertise is being matched by a developing all-round game.On playing form alone the 26-year-old Saracen should be taking his place in the front row and while benefiting from an increasing number of minutes -- he played 29 in Saturdays victory over Fiji -- he knows Hartley is made indispensable by his leadership.Ive decided not to look at it like Im the understudy to the captain, George said. Ive just got to be ready as I can be for when the opportunity comes, whether that is seven minutes off the bench or like the half an hour I got at the weekend. I need to impress every time I get the opportunity to.Dylan is doing a great job, he leads from the front. Hes a brilliant captain of this team. The more I can impress in training, in games, the more game time potentially I get. That has been my mindset and Eddie didnt really need to tell me that. It becomes obvious.It has been going well for me, Ive been getting some good game time in the last two matches so Im pretty happy with that. Ive just got to keep working hard for when the time comes.George made his debut in a World Cup warm-up match against France in 2015 and none of his 10 caps have come as a starter. Tom Brady Womens Jersey. .Id love to get more starts. Experience wise Ive played in a lot of big games for Saracens -- a lot of European games and a lot of finals. Ive started a lot of those games he said.With England its more about minutes on the pitch for me. The longer I can experience international rugby, the better I can be. Whether thats starting or off the bench, my main focus is minutes.Englands quest to post a 13th successive Test victory when they face Argentina on Saturday has received a boost with the availability of George Kruis, who has made a swift recovery from ankle surgery.Kruis is expected to replace the suspended Joe Launchbury in the second row and George marvels at the squads depth at lock.George brings so much to this team. His knowledge of the line-out is second to none, George said. I havent worked with too many people like him, other than maybe [forwards coach] Steve Borthwick. Hes a fantastic asset for us and a world class player.George is a light-hearted guy who likes a joke. Ive known him for a number of years at Saracens and hes one of the big characters in the squad. Hes liked by everyone.When he first came in, he built up that respect and that transfers off the field. Hes a big voice and character.The second row group weve got at the minute is unbelievable. Weve got guys like Joe Launchbury and Courtney Lawes so theres nothing to worry about. The guys that we have at our disposal is pretty scary. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz