Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.07.2019 15:00
ne scored 17 points and Richmond defeated Hampton 65-52 on Tuesday.Cline was 7-of-13 shooting, making three 3-pointers, in match Antworten

RICHMOND, Va. Dansby Swanson Braves Jersey . -- T.J. Cline scored 17 points and Richmond defeated Hampton 65-52 on Tuesday.Cline was 7-of-13 shooting, making three 3-pointers, in matching his season average. Marshall Wood also had a trio of 3-pointers and finished with 10 points. Khwan Fore and ShawnDre Jones, the latter coming in averaging 23 points per game, added nine points each.Tied at 17-all with 4:28 left in the first half, the Spiders (3-1) finished the half on an 8-2 run, including 3-pointers by Wood and Jones.Richmond extended its lead to 10 with15:15 left in the game on a 3-pointer by Cline, who scored 12 points in the second half when the Spiders shot 61.5 percent. The lead reached 19 points for 12:47 to on a basket by Fore and remained in double figures.Jermaine Marrow scored 16 points to lead the Pirates (1-3) with AJ Astroth grabbing 11 rebounds. Matt Joyce Braves Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Josh Donaldson Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/dav...-braves-jersey/ . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid.Chris Amon, the man widely considered to be the best never to have won a Formula One race, has died aged 73 in New Zealand after a long battle with cancer.Amon competed in F1 between 1963 and 1976, which included a three-year spell at Ferrari. His career began slowly with races for Reg Parnell Racing but his performances improved enough to catch the attention of Enzo Ferrari in 1967, prompting an invitation to join his team that year.Despite a run of podiums and pole positions in his time at Ferrari, reliability issues and bad luck continued to dog his career and prevented him claiming the win his peers felt he deserved. He quit Ferrari mid-way through the 1969 season after his most frustrating campaign, joining March Engineering the following year.Spells at Matra and Tyrrell followed, before a failed attempt at running his own team, Chris Amon Racing, in 1974. His career finished with further stints at Ensign and Wolff in 1975 and 1976.Amon called time on his career after witnessing Niki Laudas horrific crash at the 1976 German Grand Prix. Having seen the flaming wreck of Laudas Ferrari, Amon refused to join the race restart and was fired by the Ensign team -- prompting him to retire from F1. ?He briefly returned with Wolf at the end of the season but failed to qualify for a race.?Amon did enjoy more success outside of Formula One, winning the 1966 Le Mans 24 Hours with fellow Kiwi Bruce McLaren - founder of the eponymous team which still carries his name. Kevin Gausman Braves Jersey. Current McLaren chairman Ron Dennis paid tribute to the late Amon on Wednesday morning.It was with profound sadness that I heard the news this morning that Chris Amon had passed away, Dennis said.Chris started 96 Grands Prix but won not one of them -- and it is safe to say that he was the greatest racing driver never to have won a race at the very highest level. He nearly won a fair few, but always it seemed that his luck would run out before he saw the chequered flag.However, he won at Le Mans, in a mighty 7.0-litre Ford, exactly 50 years ago, his co-driver his friend and fellow Kiwi, Bruce McLaren, whose name still graces the team to which I have devoted my working life. I have not met Chris for many years, but, even so, I have extremely fond memories of him, and indeed I would describe him as one of the most likeable men I have met in my long racing career.For all those reasons I want to take this opportunity to extend the heartfelt sympathies of all 3300 of us at McLaren to the family and friends of a great New Zealander, a true gentleman, and one of the fastest racing drivers there ever was: the one and only Christopher Arthur Amon.May he rest in peace. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz