Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.07.2019 15:00
en despite his having returned from injured reserve to play last Sunday.Not necessarily, Watkins said, when asked if his foot is Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N. Chris Carson Youth Jersey .Y. -- On Friday,?Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins?seemed to dispute a comment made Thursday by offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn that Watkins left foot is still broken despite his having returned from injured reserve to play last Sunday.Not necessarily, Watkins said, when asked if his foot is still broken. You hear a lot of things. Right now my focus is the Raiders and trying to go get the win.Watkins is listed as questionable on the Bills final injury report, but coach Rex Ryan said Friday that Watkins is gonna play Sunday against the Oakland Raiders. The Bills, however, will be without receivers Percy Harvin (illness) and Robert Woods (knee), who were both ruled out.Lynn said Thursday that Watkins foot was still broken and he might not be able to play the entire game Sunday.Well, the guy has a broken bone in his foot, Lynn said. I dont know if hes gonna play one play or 20 plays. So well just see how big his role is. Id like to keep him in there the whole time, but I cant say. Hes tough. Hes very determined to stay on the football field and help us win games, but he has a broken bone in his foot.Lynn later said he received that information last week when Watkins was activated from injured reserve.Watkins played 25 snaps in his return last Sunday, catching three passes for a team-high 80 yards in a 28-21 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. He believes his role could increase against the Raiders.If its needed, and were in that situation, Im pretty sure Im gonna be on the field, he said.Watkins also reiterated that he has not ruled out having another surgery on his foot in the offseason.After the season, if I need to get that done, then I will. And if I dont, then Ill be fine, he said Friday.Watkins had offseason surgery to repair a broken bone in his foot. He played in the first two games of the season, making six catches for 63 yards, but he aggravated the injury and was placed on injured reserve Sept. 30. Gary Jennings Jr. Youth Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Steve Largent Seahawks Jersey . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/l-j-collier-jersey/ .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz