Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

16.05.2019 07:55
ow resides in the Atlanta area, expanded on his thoughts about the Falcons.I met Julio at Lake Lanier, and my family has been bi Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Kyle Davis scored 22 points on 10-for-13 shooting and Eric Mika added 20 points and 10 rebounds as Brigham Young ran away from Saint Louis in the second half for a 92-62 win in the MGM Grand Main Event on Monday night.BYU raced to an 11-0 lead before Jermaine Bishop scored for Saint Louis. The Cougars led by seven at halftime, 40-33, and extended the lead to 59-44 on a pair of Mikas free throws with 13:16 to play.The Billikens scored 10 straight on two 3s and a layup by Bishop and a layup by Mike Crawford to close to 59-54. But BYU ended the threat and erupted for a 25-4 run and led 84-59 with 4:53 to play.Jamal Aytes added 12 points for BYU (4-0) making all four of his field goals and free throws.Bishop was the only Saint Louis (2-2) player in double figures with 27 points. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Soccer Jerseys China . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.wholesalejerseysforchina.com/ . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Wrestling legend Ric Flair, a special guest at Atlanta Falcons training camp Tuesday, praised star receiver Julio Jones while calling out Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman.The Nature Boy, a guest of Jones, addressed the Falcons following practice, firing up the entire squad with his trademark Wooooooo! before breaking the huddle.Afterward, Flair shared a special message about Jones with ESPN and called out Norman, the former Carolina Panthers cornerback who will suit up for the Redskins against the Falcons on Thursday night.This is the Nature Boy Ric Flair at Falcons training camp with my main man, my brother, Julio Jones, the greatest wide receiver in the NFL, Flair screamed. Thats right, Josh Norman: The best. Nobody catches up to Julio Jones. Wooooooo! Go Falcons.Flair, who used to live in Charlotte but now resides in the Atlanta area, expanded on his thoughts about the Falcons.I met Julio at Lake Lanier, and my family has been big Falcons fans, Flair said. I aam a Falcon fan now.dddddddddddd Its easy to say youre a fan of Tom Brady and the Patriots. But now, I want someone in this conference (NFC South) to step up, and this could be Atlantas year. The Panthers gave up a lot on defense. I think (the Falcons) can do it, if everyone stays healthy.I think Julio is one of the most wonderful, most polite, most articulate guys Ive ever met. From texting and talking and just being so kind to people. He doesnt have to be, but hes such a quality guy. Hes first class.Flair expressed an equal amount of respect for coach Dan Quinn after meeting the Falcons coach for the first time Tuesday. The respect is mutual.You could see the energy, Quinn said of Flair. (He) was talking with us and having some fun. So it was great to have his support and being a part of it for us today. You could tell hes a big fan, and were also a big fan of his. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz