Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

25.01.2019 05:53
red himself after bowling only five overs in the Headingley ODI.Mohammad Irfan comes out here and he is clearly not fit enough t Antworten

Pakistan coach Mickey Arthur has said the team playing an outdated style of ODI cricket has endangered their chances of direct qualification to the 2019 World Cup. The top seven countries and the host are automatically chosen to feature in the showpiece event every four years, but Pakistan are ranked No. 9 and the cut-off date is a year away. Arthur has advised the players and the PCB that to move up the ladder they need to play high risk, high octane cricket and added he wont shy away from dropping big names who do not deliver.With the brand of cricket they are playing, definitely, Arthur said when asked if Pakistan were lagging behind in 50-over cricket. We cant play that brand of cricket anymore. We have got to be brave. You have got to take the game on.There are only 14 ODIs scheduled before the September 30, 2017 deadline. If Pakistan do not improve their ranking, they would have to compete in a qualifying tournament in April 2018. Ten teams would go in. Only two teams would go through.I have to be realistic, Arthur told ESPNcricinfo in a wide-ranging interview in Manchester. We havent got the time, but we have started the journey now. We will have to start again. I have got a really good feel for personnel and the areas we need to improve on. I have looked at people we can work with, people we can bring in and I am comfortable we will be okay. We have got the way to go and it is a journey.If we keep picking the same [players] we are going to get the same [results]. And we will be sitting at No. 9 in the world. We have nothing to lose. We just have to invest in some players. I know for a fact that from the first ODI to the fifth [in England] we changed the whole brand and style of cricket. Although Pakistan lost that series 1-4, they rounded off the tour with a couple of morale-boosting wins, including a nine-wicket rout in the only T20 in Manchester.Arthur admitted his players have a history of being insecure about their places, which in turn impacted their performance on the field. He wanted that to change immediately and drastically. I want us to play an attacking brand of cricket, a brand that is good to watch, a brand that inspires the players to play and gives you so much more gratification from your supporters. It must be a brand that challenges, it must be a brand that stimulates, but it must be a brand that is encapsulated by fun.Arthur was introduced to the cricket culture in the country during his stint as coach of the Karachi Kings at the Pakistan Super League in 2015. Three months after the season ended, he was named head coach of the national side. Among the first things he did in that capacity was to tell the players he would not tolerate any reluctance in meeting the proper fitness standards.We have got a responsibility to the people of Pakistan and I have got the massive responsibility to the PCB to get it right, Arthur said. And I certainly wont be compromising on any of that. And the players know that: I have spoken to them directly. You arrive like that again [unfit], you wont play.He pointed to the examples set by Misbah-ul-Haq, 42, and Younis Khan, 38, the oldest members of the Test squad and the fittest players in Pakistan cricket, to make the squad understand what it took to excel in the international arena.There is no coincidence that thats why they are the best performers over the last year, Arthur said. They drive themselves. They take responsibility for their fitness. Shoaib Malik, in the one-day squad, in his mid-30s, fantastic, fitness-wise. He is lean, he is mean. I want the young guys to do that. That is true professionalism. I dont think that has been driven in the youngsters properly.In England, Arthur cut a particularly frustrated figure at the press conference while answering a question about Mohammad Irfan, who was flown in as a replacement player and injured himself after bowling only five overs in the Headingley ODI.Mohammad Irfan comes out here and he is clearly not fit enough to play one-day cricket. If there were individual-player plans and definite markers on where he should have been, we would have known. We didnt know.Arthur also made sure to have a one-on-one chat with the 34-year-old fast bowler to make sure there were no misunderstandings. I had him in my room after the Cardiff ODI. I told him, I cant select you for the next game [because] I am not sure you can get through ten overs. I cant select you for the T20 because I am not sure you can get through even four overs. You started cramping in your fourth over the other night, so how can we take the risk and play you? But now Mohammad Irfan has gone back to Pakistan with a training programme that is custom-made for him, which gives him the best possible opportunity to come back and play for Pakistan.There is nothing personal, but enough is enough. We have to set some real standards to make people understand that we are pretty serious about players arriving unfit. Every player who arrived on this ODI and T20 tour has been below standard, which is not a good place to be.Read part 1 of Mickey Arthurs interview here Dominic Solanke Liverpool Jersey . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Ben Woodburn Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Dejan-Lovren-Liverpool-Jersey/ . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Jordan Henderson Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Trent Alexander-Arnold Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. SAN DIEGO -- Although Andy Green has been a major league manager only 109 games, he knows something about how special a major league debut is.Its a very exciting day for everyone, teammates as well as the player, said Green, who has had seven Padres make their major league debuts this season.Saturday night at Petco Park, however, Green will be in the other dugout as one of Philadelphias top prospects makes his major league debut for the Philadelphia Phillies.Right-handed pitcher Jake Thompson, who is considered among the top three prospects in the Phillies system, officially joined Philadelphia Thursday and was immediately designated to start Saturdays game by manager Pete Mackanin.We excited to see him here, Mackanin said of the 22-year-old, 6-foot-4, 225-pound Thompson, who many saw as the Phillies key acquisition on July 31, 2015, in the five-for-two trade that sent pitcher Cole Hamels to the Texas Rangers.Thompson joins the Phillies on a hit streak. He is 8-0 over his last 11 starts with Triple-A Lehigh Valley with a 1.21 earned run average over 74 1/3 innings pitched.Thompson has an overall record of 11-5 this season with a 2.50 earned run average in 21 starts at Triple-A.Originally signed as a second-round pick by the Detroit Tigers in 2012, Thompson has twice been the top prospect in a trade made by a contending team. The Tigers traded Thompson to the Rangers in 2014 for reliever Joakim Soria.Opposing Thompson for the Padres Saturday night will be right-hander Paul Clemens, who is 0-2 with the Padres with a 3.dddddddddddd46 earned run average in six appearances since being claimed on waivers from the Miami Marlins on June 28.Clemens moved permanently into the rotation last Sunday to fill the spot vacated when Andrew Cashner was traded to the Marlins.We like his ceiling, Green said of the 28-year-old Clemens. His breaking ball plays in the major leagues. He can have success with what he has if he learns how to use it. Thus far, he hasnt been consistent. Thats the next step.From what weve seen in bullpens and at moments when hes pitched for us, his stuff plays. This is an opportunity. Like a lot of guys we have, this is an opportunity for Paul to show what he can do to stick up here.In his start last Sunday, Clemens allowed two runs on four hits in 4 1/3 innings. He issued one walk and had five strikeouts. He also gave up his third homer in a total of 13 innings for the Padres. The other two homers came during his first start on July 20 in a spot start in the second game of a doubleheader in St. Louis.All five runs allowed by Clemens in his first two starts have come on home runs.Im not happy with that, said Clemens. Without the home runs, Ive had pretty good outings. I cant make good pitches and then make a bad pitch that burns me. You cant be successful that way. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz