Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

25.01.2019 05:53
driver to set a time in the 1:30s this weekend, but Hamilton hit back moments later with a lap 0.063s quicker than his teammate. Antworten

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Lewis Hamilton just beat Nico Rosberg to the fastest time in final practice for the British Grand Prix as the two Mercedes drivers prepare for a head-to-head battle in qualifying.The session started damp, but as soon as it was dry enough to set a clean lap, both Mercedes took to the track on soft tyres. Hamiltons first attempt was 0.097s quicker than Mercedes teammate Rosberg before a 17-minute stoppage was induced by Marcus Ericsson crashing on the exit of Stowe.Ericsson lost the rear of his Sauber on the exit of Stowe, sending his car back across the track and resulting in a hard impact with the tyre barrier near the pit entrance. The force of the impact ripped three wheels off the car and also resulted in his steering wheel pinging off, hitting him in the chest. He walked away from the accident, but the car is unlikely to be fully repaired in the two hours ahead of qualifying.The session was restarted with just five minutes remaining and both Mercedes returned to the track with a fresh set of soft tyres. Rosberg improved first, becoming the first driver to set a time in the 1:30s this weekend, but Hamilton hit back moments later with a lap 0.063s quicker than his teammate. The Mercedes drivers were half a second clear of Daniel Ricciardos Red Bull in third place, who was just under a tenth quicker than teammate Max Verstappen.Sebastian Vettel was over a second off the pace of Hamilton, but another gearbox failure appeared to strike as he crossed the line on his last attempt. After a gearbox issue in Austria and another one during Friday practice this weekend, the issue will be the biggest concern for the team ahead of qualifying.There was another big gap in the times to Valtteri Bottas in sixth place, 1.832s off Hamilton, and just 0.018s faster than Fernando Alonso in the McLaren. Nico Hulkenberg and Kimi Raikkonen were also within a tenth of Bottas as the fight for the positions outside the top five looks set to be every bit as competitive as the battle for pole between the Mercedes drivers.Carlos Sainz and Esteban Gutierrez will also fancy their chances of making the top ten in qualifying after finishing ahead of the second McLaren of Jenson Button. Felipe Massa had a session to forget down in 15th, sandwiched between Sergio Perez and Daniil Kvyat, who also finished off the pace of their respective teammates. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Perry-Riley_Redskins_Jersey/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Ziggy-Hood_Redskins_Jersey/ . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Chris-Thompson_Redskins_Jersey/ . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Brian-Quick_Redskins_Jersey/ . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Chris-Chester-Redskins-Jersey/ . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Colorado Rockies pitcher Chad Bettis has been diagnosed with testicular cancer and underwent surgery to have one of his testicles removed in late November, he said in a statement to ESPN on Monday night.Bettis, 27, said he expects to make a full recovery and will be ready to report for spring training in Arizona in February and be part of Colorados starting rotation in 2017.During an appointment in November, my doctor noticed an abnormality and ordered further tests and advanced blood work, Bettis said in a statement released through his agent, Matt Sosnick. The following Monday, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer and had one of my testicles removed the next day, on Tuesday, November 29.I was completely caught off-guard by my diagnosis but have subsequently found that the vast majority of cases occur in men 20 to 40 years of age and that the survival rate is 99 percent when contained and caught early. This only reinforces my belief that each of us needs to be totally in tune with our own physical health, and that taking action sooner than later when we feel like something is off can sometimes literally be the diffference between life and death.ddddddddddddThe surgeon is very confident that the cancer was isolated and has not spread and that my ability to have children should not be affected. The Rockies and the MLBPA have been great, and I truly appreciate the care and support shown by [general manager] Jeff Bridich to both me and my family.My understanding is that I will be physically ready to have a normal spring training, and I greatly look forward to the upcoming season. I thank my friends and family for their love and kindness and ask that privacy be shown to both my wife and myself until spring training begins.Bettis, 27, was selected by Colorado in the second round of the 2010 first-year player draft out of Texas Tech. He made his major league debut in 2013 after missing the entire 2012 season with a shoulder injury.Bettis went 14-8 with a 4.79 ERA in 32 starts this season and led the Colorado staff with 186 innings pitched. The Rockies won his last nine starts at Coors Field after June 9. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz