Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

25.01.2019 05:53
go White Sox on Friday night. Los Angeles bullpen pitched 5 2-3 scoreless innings for the win, and helped the Angels to their fi Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Los Angeles Angels arent nearly where they want to be. At least theyre making progress. Mike Trout had two hits, including the go-ahead single in the seventh inning, to lead the Angels to a 7-5 win over the Chicago White Sox on Friday night. Los Angeles bullpen pitched 5 2-3 scoreless innings for the win, and helped the Angels to their first consecutive victories since beating the Tigers three straight April 19-21. They also improved to 6-13 on the road. Their seven runs were the most since they scored eight in a 10-8 loss April 29 at Oakland. "Theyre all important," said Brendan Harris, who had three hits and a home run. "So if we can get two in a row and just get a little momentum, and everybody can exhale a little bit, its going lend itself better to really getting on a roll to really get going as we get into May." The Angels got their second win in a row thanks to a big third inning when they scored four times, and a bullpen that helped Los Angeles survive after expected starter Tommy Hanson was put on the restricted list early Friday. In his first start of the season, Barry Enright replaced Hanson, lasting 3 1-3 innings, giving up four hits and five runs. Relievers Mark Lowe, Michael Kohn (1-0), Dane De La Rosa and Ernesto Frieri then combined to blank the White Sox, who have lost four of six. Lowe relieved Enright and worked 1 2-3 scoreless innings, Kohn went an inning, De La Rosa two, then Frieri finished by striking out the side in the ninth for his sixth save in seven tries. "I think the length that we needed, plus the effectiveness, those guys stepped up big," manager Mike Scioscia said. Los Angeles, which won Thursday in Houston despite an umpiring error that led to a two-game suspension for crew chief Fieldin Culbreth, fell behind early. Alejandro De Aza gave the White Sox a 1-0 lead in the first with a leadoff home run. The home run was De Azas seventh of the season and seventh career leadoff homer. Hes done it three times this season, including on Wednesday at New York. De Aza is the first Chicago player to start consecutive games with a home run since Kenny Lofton in July 2002. The Angels scored four times in the third to take a 4-1 lead. Albert Pujols had a two-run double and Mark Trumbo an RBI single. Los Angeles built a 5-1 lead after Harris homered in the fourth, but the White Sox rallied for four runs in the bottom half of the inning to tie it. After that, the Los Angeles bullpen stifled the White Sox. Because of Hansons status and injuries to the Angels bullpen, De La Rosa figured Friday might be a long night. "When I do get the ball Im willing to throw however many innings they actually need me," he said. In the seventh, Hank Conger reached on Conor Gillaspies error to start the inning and scored on Trouts sharp single to right off reliever Matt Lindstrom that gave the Angels a 6-5 lead. J.B. Shuck then scored on a passed ball. "We battled back and you give them multiple opportunities and youre going to pay for it," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Thats just the name of it right there. You just cant give these guys a lot of opportunities." In six-plus innings, Chicago starter Dylan Axelrod allowed six runs and seven hits. Axelrod (0-3) left after Gillaspies error in the seventh. "The whole game, I felt really good. Its just an unfortunate thing that they got some runs in the third. Thats the frustrating part, where you feel great out there and still give up some runs," Axelrod said. "I cant be that disappointed in my effort because I felt I executed pretty well and they just happened to score." Scioscia, meanwhile, saw his offence score seven runs and his bullpen finish off a needed win, both of which are some of "the components that you need to start to build momentum." "It feels good to get this one and move onto tomorrow," he said. NOTES: Scioscia was asked Friday if owner Arte Moreno needed to give him a public vote of confidence and said "not for what I do. Not for my benefit." Los Angeles entered Friday having lost five of its last seven, fueling speculation about the job security of the Angels manager, whos in his 14th season. ... White Sox second baseman Gordon Beckham took 100 swings off a tee before Fridays game. Beckham is on the disabled list after breaking his left hamate bone April 9 in Washington and having surgery on April 16. ... Angels infielder Erick Aybar was not in the lineup after experiencing tightness in his right hamstring Thursday in Houston. Scioscia said Aybar and reliever Scott Downs, who injured his right foot Thursday, are both day-to-day. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Peyton-Manning-Jersey/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Brandon-Marshall-Jersey/ . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Domata-Peko-Jersey/ . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Ronald-Leary-Jersey/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Donald-Stephenson-Jersey/ .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin coach Greg Gard says what makes Nigel Hayes and the Badgers play at their best is one in the same -- how far the 6-foot-8 forward is from the basket.And with Hayes working largely from 18 feet and in, he scored a season-high 28 points Saturday as No. 17 Wisconsin shook off a slow start and blew past Oklahoma 90-70.The further he gets from the basket, the more the hard match-up scenarios level off or dissipate, Gard said.Gard said what impressed him most about Hayes was he shot 13 free throws, hitting 10, and didnt turn the ball over once while dishing out six assists. Most of those assists were at the rim as the defense collapsed, opening up outside shots.Hayes said hes just taking what the defense gives him.Its just a matter of me staying consistent, staying confident in myself with the work I put in, whether its inside or outside, just going with that mindset that no one can guard me, said Hayes, who took only two 3-point attempts and made both.The Badgers (7-2) trailed Oklahoma (5-2) the entire first half as they struggled to guard dribble handoffs that gave the Sooners momentum while attacking the rim. But once the Badgers cleaned that up and found their shooting touch, they pulled away.Wisconsin was 4 of 13 from behind the arc in the first half, and Rashard Odomes put Oklahoma up 58-57 with a 12-footer 8 minutes into the second half. But Bronson Koenig of the Badgers answered with a 3 that started a 20-3 run to put the game away.The Badgers connected on 8 of 14 3-point attempts in the second half, including three in their decisive run.Koenig, Ethan Happ and DMitrik Trice all scored 16 points for Wisconsin.Oklahoma committed 16 turnovers, eight in each half. But the Sooners were able to overcome that in the first half by hitting 5 of 8 from behind the 3-point line. Those shots stopped falling in the second half as they went 1 of 6, and coach Lon Kruger said the Sooners didnt find a way to answer as WWisconsins confidence shot up in their final run.ddddddddddddOdomes led Oklahoma with 17 points.Some of it was certainly our doing. Some of it was Wisconsin making a good play, Kruger said of the 20-3 run. Those opportunities are what we have to learn from and certainly do a better job.BIG PICTUREOklahoma: It was the first true road game and first against a ranked opponent for a squad that has 11 underclassmen on the roster. But the Sooners didnt come out intimidated and built an eight-point lead in the first half. Still, they contributed to that decisive Wisconsin run with six turnovers over the 5-minute run. They havent beaten a ranked non-conference team in a true road game since 1989.Wisconsin: When the Badgers have an inside and outside game working together, they can put on a display. Struggling from outside in the first half, they were outscored 40-37. Hitting from the 3-point line, they outscored Oklahoma 53-30 in the second half.FALSE ALARMMidway through the first half, the Kohl Centers firm alarm went off, triggering a recorded message there was an abnormal condition in the building and urging everyone to exit. The game continued with the alarm still going off, including as Hayes went to the free throw line and hit 1 of 2. The alarm eventually stopped, and the public address announcer said there was no emergency in the building.POLL IMPLICATIONSThats consecutive wins for Wisconsin over teams from Power Five conferences, which should provide a boost to the Badgers, who dropped a spot in the poll last week after losing to North Carolina 71-56 in Hawaii.UP NEXTOklahoma: On Wednesday, the Sooners host Oral Roberts, who they have beaten 14 straight times.Wisconsin: The Badgers host Idaho State on Wednesday.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz