Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

27.11.2018 07:47
Sky Watch the British Antworten

Nick Compton admits his England future hangs in the balance after his three-ball duck in the first Investec Test against Sri Lanka at Headingley. Authentic Niklas Kronwall Jersey . England thumped Sri Lanka by an innings and 88 runs to take the lead in the three-match series, but for their No 3 batsman, it was only a continuation of his run drought.The grandson of the legendary Denis Compton scored a battling 85 in the series opener with South Africa in Durban, but in his last six innings he has been out for 15, 26, 0, 19, 6 and 0. That puts him under big pressure ahead of Fridays second Test at Chester-le-Street, which is live on Sky Sports. Comptons top score in his last six international innings is 26 Yeah, sure. Definitely, Compton said when asked if he thought his England career was on the line.I dont know the actual answer to that but youve got to score runs. I want to score runs but I want to do it because I want to feel good. England will be looking to seal the series against Sri Lanka with a win at Chester-le-Street, which is live on Sky Sports 2 on Friday I want to feel good about my batting and I want to feel good about contributing to the England team. Those are my driving motivations. If you dont play well enough you get dropped. Thats fundamentally how it works.The Middlesex man admits his old-fashioned grafting is in stark contrast to the belligerent batting of someone like team-mate Ben Stokes. Watching Ben Stokes 200 is better than watching Comptons 80, he said. If I was sitting on the couch Id rather watch Stokes 200 as well. The way the games going - I think people are drawn towards a certain glamour and some players provide that and people want to see more of that. Jonny Bairstow column Batsman blogs on his Headingley ton and Steven Finns batting Thats great, were in the entertainment business, its about getting bums on seats...Im by no means unaware of that. Thats what people want to see.I know deep inside me theres a player in here who could change all those opinions very quickly, but unfortunately until you do it and people see it in real life theres no point in me saying anything else.Captain Alastair Cook praised Compton for his honesty, and backed him to produce the goods in the second Test. Compton was out for a duck at Headingley Its quite refreshing that he has come out and said it in one way, said Cook. Youre always under pressure when youre playing for England.He played some good innings in South Africa, certainly at the start of the tour - that 80-odd, he battled hard and set up a good win.And he has scored two [Test] hundreds already. So he can play at this level. Like all of us, hes only a score away, and he needs a score, but hes in a really good place to do that. Also See: Anderson takes 10 in England win WATCH: Players of First Test Woakes named in England team Stokes a big miss for England Authentic Jimmy Howard Jersey . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. Wholesale Detroit Red Wings Jerseys . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-sid-abel-jersey .James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night.Sky Sports has changed the channel line up ahead of The Open. On Monday July 11, Sky Sports 1 becomes Sky Sports The Open and Sky has also changed the order in which your sports channels appear.Sky Sports News HQ has moved to channel number 406 on your Sky electronic programme guide (EPG) with Sky Sports The Open on channel 401. Sky Sports Channel listings 11 July401 Sky Sports 1 (Sky Sports The Open)402 Sky Sports 2403 Sky Sports 3404 Sky Sports 4405 Sky Sports 5406 Sky Sports News HQ407 Sky Sports F1® Watch Sky Sports The Open to see if Rory McIlroy can win the Claret Jug for a second time This change will coincide with Skys coverage of the Open, where on Sky Sports The Open we are broadcasting ten days of programming including live coverage of all four days play and practice rounds, evening highlights of each days play plus a host of documentaries and shows exploring the unique allure of The Open.And the opening tee shot of The Open will be shown live for the first time as part of Sky Sports round-the-clock coverage of golfs pre-eminent Major.Dont forget you can still watch all of your favourite Sky Sports channels on skysports.com as well on Sky Sports for iPhone, Android and iPad.Later in the summer, Sky is launching a brand new sports channel - Sky Sports Mix - bringing a range of great moments from some of the worlds biggest sporting events to all its TV customers in the UK and Ireland at no extra cost.For the first time, millions more Sky customers will be able to watch a mix oof live sport - including football, golf from Europe and the US, international cricket and much more - as part of their basic subscription packages. Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys. From the launch this summer, viewers can look forward to regular live football from competitions including La Liga, MLS, FIFA World Cup 2018 qualifiers, as well as a select number of Premier League and Football League matches.Sky Sports Mix will also bring Skys long-standing commitment to womens sport to a broader audience, with live womens golf, cricket and netball. These will appear alongside shows like Game Changers and sporting masterclasses that connect Sky Sports to the passion that kids have for learning about and playing sport.How to watch The Open on Sky Sports Here are all the ways to watch The Open with Sky Sports Also See: How to watch The Open on Sky Watch the British Grand Prix with Sky Sports Get Sky Sports Watch on Now TV Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz