Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

27.11.2018 07:37
Well see how it goes from here Antworten

Could Paul LaPolice be joining the Montreal Alouettes coaching staff next season? According to The Montreal Gazette, numerous sources are reporting that the Alouettes have approached LaPolice regarding their offensive co-ordinator position. Royals Bo Jackson Jersey . The position will be vacated upon the expiration of interim Doug Berrys contract on Dec. 31. Berry has called the plays for the Als ever since the team fired Dan Hawkins. The teams actual offensive co-ordinator, Mike Miller, was to serve next season but made a request to have his two-year deal divided into two. His contract also expires at the end of December. LaPolice, currently working as an in-studio analyst for TSN, admitted that he spoke with the Ottawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos head coaching jobs, but he would not comment on the prospect of serving as the Alouettes OC. "I have to see where all those issues are and what everything is and all the information with those pieces, and I can make decisions," LaPolice said. "I certainly miss coaching," he added. "Television allows me to have options. I can make decisions." The RedBlacks job remains vacant, while the Eskimos job was filled by Toronto Argonauts defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones on Wednesday. LaPolice was the head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers from 2010 to 2012, compiling a record of 16 wins and 28 losses. Royals Adalberto Mondesi Jersey . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. Royals Brian Goodwin Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. http://www.cheaproyalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=royals-brandon-maurer-jersey . Its the second of three meetings between these teams this season. Vancouver was a 2-1 winner on home ice December 22nd. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura will miss his next start after an MRI exam taken Tuesday on his sore right elbow showed no ligament damage, while top prospect Kyle Zimmer has been shut down after straining a muscle in his back. Ventura, whose 100 mph fastballs have made him a rising star, was removed from Monday nights loss to Houston with discomfort in his elbow. He was diagnosed with a mild valgus extension overload, a condition in which the repetitive stress on the elbow can cause pain in the joint. "We had a pretty good idea exactly what would show up on the MRI and thats exactly what happened," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Hes totally asymptomatic today, which means he doesnt feel anything, but as a precaution well skip him one start." Trainers went out to examine Ventura in the third inning when they noticed a decrease in the velocity on his fastball. But they were confident there was no ligament damage when Ventura said the pain was on the outside of the elbow, rather than on the inside of it. "It happens. It happens to everybody. It happens to infielders, it happens to outfielders. Its just a freak thing," Yost said. "The pain was on the other side of the elbow, and he only felt it on extension on his fastball. He didnt feel it on his breaking ball orr his changeup. Royals Salvador Perez Jersey. quot; Still, Ventura said he was concerned about his first elbow injury. "It felt a little unnatural in my arm and I didnt know what it was, but thank God after the treatment I was able to feel better," he said through a translator. "Right now I dont feel any pain, and Im very grateful to God and the trainers because theyre working with me." The plan is for Ventura to rest for the next three days, and then throw two side sessions while skipping his next start. Yost believes he will then be ready to rejoin the rotation. Yost said he was still considering options for his Saturday starter in Toronto. Meanwhile, Zimmer will not play catch for at least six weeks after straining a muscle in his back. The fifth overall pick in the 2012 draft, Zimmer was already taking a conservative approach to the start of the season because of biceps tendinitis. Zimmer was a longshot to win a job out of spring training, but the Royals were hoping he would pitch well enough in the minors this summer to get a call-up to the big leagues. "Down the road, maybe after the All-Star break if Kyle was throwing good, he might be a guy that we could bring up and help us, and even deep as into September if he was throwing good," Yost said. "Well see how it goes from here." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz