Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

26.11.2018 07:40
the Year Showdow Antworten

MAYNOOTH, Ireland -- Saying hes "feeling a bit lost" in a difficult year, Rory McIlroy shot a 2-over 74 on Thursday in the Irish Open to fall eight strokes behind first-round leader Oscar Floren. Authentic Grant Fuhr Jersey . The second-ranked McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, had four bogeys and two birdies in wet and overcast conditions at Carton House on the outskirts of Dublin. McIlroy hit only five of 14 fairways and took 34 putts. "At the moment, no aspects of my game are strong and Im just feeling a bit lost at the moment," he said. "It feels good on the range and I can hit all the shots, but when I get out on the course it really does not seem to be there. "Off the tee, I am missing one right and then missing one left and its just not going where I want it. It gets you in two minds every time you are playing a tee shot. The game is just not coming easy to me at the moment and while I was struggling at this point last year, I was able to turn the corner in the middle of the summer and have a great end to my season. I dont know whether its a matter of trying to play my way out of it or just keep grinding away on the range or whatever." Floren, from Sweden, had a 6-under 66. He drove the green on the par-4 13th and holed a 20-foot eagle putt. "I just came out and hit everything really, really pure," Floren said. American Peter Uihlein was a stroke back along with Dutchman Joost Luiten, , Frances Jean-Baptiste Gonnet, Northern Irelands Michael Hoey and Irelands Shane Lowry. Uihlein, the Madeira Islands Open winner last month, is making his 10th European Tour start of the year. The former Oklahoma State star won the 2010 U.S. Amateur. Lowry, the 2009 winner at County Louth as an amateur, had six birdies and a bogey played alongside McIlroy. "I was just chomping at the bit to get out there this morning and I was just trying to play me way into the tournament nicely so Im really pleased with a 67," he said. Hoey said wife Barbara had their first child induced last week so he could compete in the event. "Its great being a father and already its added a new perspective to my life," said Hoey, a four-time European Tour winner. Authentic Andrew Ference Jersey . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. Authentic Jean-Francois Jacques Jersey . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso. http://www.cheapoilersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-wayne-gretzky-jersey . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits.TSN.cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with two of the flithiest and unlikeliest of goals from the past season. The fourth match-up of the Round of 32 sees Thomas Hertl pull a move that did not exactly ingratiate himself towards the Leagues vets while Andrew Shaw finds a beauty without even having to look. Hertl – in just his third career game – had a historic night, scoring four goals at just 19 years old. The fourth goal, however, was something to behold. Streaking in from the left boards, Hertl barrels in on Martin Biron looking to cap an already impressive night. He pulls Biron to his right, bringing the puck back through his legs. Reaching between with his stick, he gets under the shot for a wrister that goes top left corner. The young Czechs effort produces a goal brimming with confidence beyond his teenage years. Shaw, meanwhile, showed that for all his grrit and toughness hes still got a sweet pair of mitts. Authentic Pontus Aberg Jersey. Picking up a rebound off a Patrick Sharp slapper from the point, Shaw fights off a defender picks up the garbage while trying to shake coverage from Dallas Stars defender Trevor Daley. Instead of dishing back out to one of his All-Star teammates, Shaw takes matters into his own hands and – with his back to the net and falling to his knees – slides the puck along the ice on the backhand. Its clear from Kari Lehtonens body language that a shot was the last thing on his mind. Shaw isnt down for long, however, as he pops up to celebrate one of the goals of the year. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here. Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz