Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

26.11.2018 07:24
so we had a little more I think Antworten

DENVER -- Matt Holliday almost felt bad robbing his good friend of an extra-base hit with a leaping catch at the wall. Diamondbacks Shelby Miller Jersey . After all, Todd Helton is retiring at the end of the season. Not exactly the going away present Holliday wanted to give his former teammate. "Todd wasnt thrilled about that," said Holliday, who played five seasons in Colorado. "Hes like, I dont mind you getting hits ..." Holliday did his share of hitting Tuesday night, collecting four, including a two-run homer, to help the St. Louis Cardinals take over sole possession of the NL Central with an 11-4 victory over the Rockies. The Cardinals entered the night tied with the Pittsburgh Pirates, who lost 5-2 at home to San Diego. St. Louis reduced its magic number for clinching a playoff spot to five with 11 games remaining. "You like gaining a game on them," Holliday said. "But there are still a lot of games left. We have to keep winning games, make it hard on them." Joe Kelly (9-4) baffled the Rockies as he allowed three hits over five sharp innings before turning a 10-0 lead over to the bullpen. The hard-throwing right-hander couldve possibly stayed in longer, but he was dealing with tightness in his upper right calf. No sense taking a risk, Kelly explained, especially this late in the season. Kelly has been one of the teams most consistent pitchers since becoming a permanent member of the rotation in July. "Its not bad," Kelly said. "I still had my stuff tonight, still throwing pretty decently hard. Just covering first base, felt a little more tight than usual. I thought it was a good idea to get me some rest, get me out of there." Juan Nicasio (8-8) struggled with his command, lasting just 2 2-3 innings and allowing eight runs, which tied a career high. He constantly fell behind in counts, leading to more fastballs. "You see what happens when you get behind in the count," Nicasio said. Indeed. Holliday led an 18-hit night by the Cardinals, who had seven players with at least two hits. Holliday finished 4 for 4 with a walk, double and two-run homer. He also drove in three runs and scored twice. "When we get it going like that, its hard to stop us," Holliday said. The Cardinals ran away with the game in the third when they sent 11 batters to the plate and scored six times. Daniel Descalso had a two-run triple in the decisive inning, while Holliday added a double and an RBI single. Colorados Michael Cuddyer finished 2 for 3 with a walk and an RBI to raise his average to.331, which is tops in the NL. Kelly hardly seemed intimidated in his first start at Coors Field. He didnt allow a base runner to reach as far as third base until the fourth inning. He wiggled out of that jam when first baseman Matt Adams corralled Josh Rutledges liner. Once Kelly was out of the game, the Rockies went to work as they scored four runs off reliever Carlos Martinez in the seventh. But the bullpen shut down the Rockies from there, with Kevin Siegrist striking out pinch-hitter Jordan Pacheco to end the game. Leadoff hitter Matt Carpenter was frequently on base for the Cardinals, with three singles and a hit by pitch. He leads the league hits (187), doubles (51) and multi-hit games (60). Yadier Molina gave the Cardinals a lead in the first inning with a two-out single to centre. Molina is one of the top hitters in the league with runners in scoring position. Helton nearly tied the game in the bottom half of the first, but Holliday made a leaping catch against the fence in left field. The 40-year-old Helton announced last weekend his decision to retire after his 17th season with the Rockies. He leaves as the franchises leader in virtually every offensive category. Since announcing his decision, Helton has received warm receptions each time hes stepped up to the plate. "He deserves it," Holliday said. NOTES: Kelly is 9-2 with a 2.14 ERA in 14 starts this season. ... The only Cardinals starter without a hit was OF Carlos Beltran. ... Carpenter has 17 three-hit games this season. ... Rockies 3B Nolan Arenado missed the game after aggravating his right thumb on Monday. "His thumb is real tender," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. ... Rockies C Yorvit Torrealba replaced Wilin Rosario (right calf soreness) in the third inning. "I see him being down for a couple of days," Weiss said. Diamondbacks Taijuan Walker Jersey . Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell. Diamondbacks Jeff Mathis Jersey . Klose has a bruised pelvic bone and abdominal muscle problems but team doctors are trying to get him fit in time for the match. Bender has a hamstring injury. Germany is already without half-dozen players, due to injury or bad form. http://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=diamondbacks-brad-boxberger-jersey .J. -- Kyle Palmieri thrilled his personal rooting section with an overtime winner that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their seventh straight win.TORONTO - Two stars from the best teams in Toronto Raptors history are impressed with the current squad.I love the make-up of the team, Alvin Williams, a guard who played 417 regular games in a Toronto uniform between 1997 and 2006, said before Fridays game between the Raptors and Washington Wizards. I love how the camaraderie seems there, how the confidence seems there.With constant improvement and that attitude of getting better every day, I think theyll be a very good team in the East and I think theyll be a force to be reckoned with.Williams and former Toronto centre Antonio Davis were in town as part of the Raptors 20th anniversary celebrations. Both played for Toronto teams that made the playoffs in three consecutive seasons from 2000 to 2002. They won the only post-season series in team history in 2001 against the New York Knicks.Davis, who said a lot of great things happened here in my career, said hes thrilled to see the growth of the fan support in Toronnto and across Canada for the Raptors and the game of basketball. Diamondbacks Matt Koch Jersey. t was great last year to watch all the fans outside, Davis said in reference to the large crowds in Maple Leaf Square watching playoff games on a big screen. Im just excited for this franchise.Davis, who played 310 regular season games for the Raptors, admitted misconceptions about coming to play in Canada may have hurt the team in signing some free agents but believes the word is spreading about how good it is in Toronto.Winning kind of solves everything, Davis said. If youre winning, guys want to come here.Williams said he thinks the current version of the Raptors has the same type of togetherness as the teams of the early 2000s. The big difference was earlier teams had more experience and Vince Carter.I think we had more vets that had been through the wars, that had been through the battles, Williams said. And, we had a young superstar, so we had a little more I think. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz