Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.01.2020 05:13
took the first handoff of his career 21 yards midway through the first quarter and his 7-yard touchdown run with 3:09 left in th Antworten

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, where Nico Rosberg overcame Lewis Hamiltons controversial tactics to win a maiden world championship.?These punctures are really [censored] me off...Daniil Kvyat vents at Toro Rosso after suffering a second puncture in FP2, having already missed most of FP1 because of an identical issue with his left rear tyre.Woohoo! Easy peasy!Sauber, take note... Pascal Wehrlein celebrates hauling the Manor into Q2 as he shows the rest of the grid why he deserves to be in Formula One next year.?I dont think weve ever had a failure like this!Jenson Button bemoans his luck after a right suspension failure prematurely ends what looks likely to be the final race of his illustrious Formula One career.Im fed up! Ask the FIA what they want me to do, but he forced me wide.Romain Grosjean asks a question to race director Charlie Whiting via the Haas pit wall after being forced across the final chicane by Toro Rossos Carlos Sainz.Ok Lewis, this is an instruction, we need 45.1 for the win. I suggest you guys let us race.A comeback likely to go down as one of the best of the season. Lewis Hamilton shuts down Mercedes request to speed up as he does the only thing left in his power to win a fourth world championship -- back his teammate into chasing rivals.Lewis, this is Paddy. We need you to pick up the pace to win this race. Thats an instruction. Paddy, er, Im actually in the lead right now and quite comfortable.Hamilton is unmoved by an escalation on the pit wall as executive director (technical) Paddy Lowe tries, and fails, to get the Englishman to speed up.YES!!! World champion! [Censored] brilliant!Rosbergs long-serving race engineer Tony Ross lets the emotions pour out after the German finally crosses the line in second to claim his maiden world championship.Baby, Im so proud of you! We did it! We did it!Rosberg responds to wife Vivians congratulatory message as he comes to terms with the realisation of a lifelong dream.I will never forget this moment, this team, this job. Thank you, all of you guys...Felipe Massa signs off with a touching message to Williams after crossing the line for the final time as an F1 driver. Paul Kariya Jersey . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Patrick Eaves Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. https://www.cheapducks.com/157c-andrew-cogliano-jersey-ducks.html . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Ducks Jerseys 2020 . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Ondrej Kase Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Freshman Alan Lamar ran for 180 yards and two touchdowns -- both season highs -- and Hayden Carlson intercepted a pass with 57 seconds left to help Yale hold on for a 21-13 win over Dartmouth in the 100th meeting of the two programs on Saturday.Lamar took the first handoff of his career 21 yards midway through the first quarter and his 7-yard touchdown run with 3:09 left in the second quarter trimmed Yales deficit to 10-7. After the Bulldogs (1-3, 1-1 Ivy League) defense forced a punt, Reed Klubniks diving, one-handed touchdown catch in the corner of the end zone witth 22 seconds left in the half capped a six-play, 75-yard drive and gave them the lead for good.ddddddddddddDavid Smiths 32-yard field goal pulled Dartmouth (2-2, 0-2) within a point late in the third quarter, but Lamar added a 43-yard scoring run with 11:36 to play to make it 21-13.Dartmouth had a first-and-goal on the 7 and first-and-10 on the 19 on separate drives late in the fourth quarter but failed to score on either and Carlsons interception sealed it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz