Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

03.01.2020 08:54
ou stand on this side o Antworten

On July 7th, Lida Liren was full of beauty in the evening, because no one was noisy. Just watched Cao Wenxuan's Fenglindu. In the pages of the book, there are still the sad and sorrowful tears in the corner of the eyes, but they change their minds when they look at the sky-like walking in the countryside, stepping along the reed tidbits, picking the orchids, fragrant, and beautiful. "Fenglindu" feels like a circle to me. Although it is not delicate, there is a kind of smooth curve that wraps all the ups and downs mokingusacigarettes.com. It is true that all the characters in the book and my mind can be determined in this circle. The author, Teacher Cao, is an old man in his 60s. At the time of writing this book, it was in its prime, the age of their era was already weathered, and the debris of life was deposited Wholesale Cigarettes, unlike contemporary. This is also the reason why a mature writer can write a book of this temperament. The book writes about a period shortly after the Cultural Revolution. Taking the family background as a background, she told the little girl that Blue and Grandma felt what they had been receiving in the city, and finally returned to the bright white reeds and Fenglindu. Thinking carefully, the society and people behind the story stand out, letting me comprehend life and humanity through deep inspection. The ending of the book is the most important chapter that sublimates the reader's anxiety and collides with the characters in the book. It's not a tragedy or a comedy. It ends with a little girl's note-"I'll wait for you in Fenglindu" Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Do not drop the same but also reach the throat-wrenching choke left by the tragedy, stretched purity. It's a good book! And in the aftertaste, there is another immense feeling. "Fenglindu" brings me a feeling similar to a few meters of "Starry Sky". Both stories feel like a touch of pale cyan background, interspersed with pale pink smudges, tender and compassionate. I often saw Zhou Guoping's profound writings, and I was really surprised that Mr. Cao Wenxuan's skill in presenting the characters' images with simple texts also shocked me once again. This is the reason why I write after reading. Many works are also great in showing the true temperament in rustic words. Suddenly thought that an article I saw today shocked me with different words. From the perspective of parents, Long Yingtai wrote a relationship between parents and children in this life. "I slowly and slowly learned that the so-called father-daughter mother-child scene only means that you and his Fate is that this life is constantly watching his back and forth. You stand on this side of the path and watch him gradually disappear where the path turns. And he silently tells you with the back: 'No need to chase.' The three words really look like a pile of clean snow scattered in the perspective of abundance. But I believe that these clean snow will melt and warm when we are most lonely and in pain. Looking back, I looked back to the title of the article-"Some roads, only one person can walk." The utter sense of Chu, this is the path of the power of words, so the title is "Qian Mo". "Qian Mo" is not only the impression of the reeds in "Feng Lindu", but also the feeling of this story. It is also described in the background of affection and all mixed feelings.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz