Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

03.01.2020 08:53
ea is floating, but th Antworten

Mark Twain once said: In the nineteenth century, there were two amazing people who marveled the world. One was Napoleon and the other was Helen Keller. Some people may say, "No one can appreciate how sad and helpless there will be in that silent, dark world, and no one will understand how much disappointment and complaint will be in the lives of deaf people." No, this is wrong of. "If You Give Me Three Days of Light" tells us how to be physically and mentally disabled. Tagore once said: "The dark night gave me black eyes, but I used it to look for light." Helen Keller also experienced disappointment in his life, but replaced it with new hopes. She devoted her life to philanthropy and illuminated the way forward. As she said: Finding light in the dark brings hope to a silent world. Helen Keller is a disability educator. A young illness took away Helen's hearing and vision. At the age of eight, Helen's parents found Miss Sullivan. With the help of Ms. Sullivan and her family, she attended Perkins Education School and Cambridge Girls' School, and was admitted to Harvard University to try writing. Facing the cruel reality, Helen bravely accepted the challenge Newport 100S. She not only proved the courage of mankind to overcome destiny with actions, but also recorded her pain and happiness to encourage future generations Cigarettes Online. Unlike Helen Keller, we are sound people, but we are reduced to mediocrity. Our eyes are bright, so we don't cherish vision. We are so beautiful, young, smart and enviable. In the glimpse of time, we lost our feelings of light, our experience of happiness, and we forgot to be grateful. Why don't we learn to learn Helen, face life with a smile, and thank life with a sincere heart? The topic of "post-nineties" that has become popular in recent years has deeply touched me. I want to say that "after 70" is a happy generation. They are richer than us, they are not as comfortable and comfortable as us, they have experienced disasters and experienced misfortunes, so they know how to think about life and they are more grateful. They are grateful for the cinders that are scarce in their homes in the cold and grateful for the bark in hunger. Because I am grateful, I am happy. Some people find endless difficulties in life. They lament that the sea is floating, but they are not grateful for the love of many people beside them; they cry about the difficulty of love, but they are not grateful for the care they take from them; they blame their parents for not giving them a good family, but they are not grateful for their hard work. Nourish the happiness of my life, because I understand gratitude. Thanks for the rapid changes of nature while drinking, and the hard work of gratitude paving workers when walking. Helen lives in the dark Online Cigarettes, so write the urge for "If You Give Me Three Days of Light". Can we also write the grind of "If You Give Me Three Days of Darkness"? I think that might give us a better understanding of the real world. Darkness and light are determined by the heart. Pain in my heart is blinding my eyes, and I am grateful that I have a bright picture in my heart. We must grow up in the light, just like Helen.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz