Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

15.12.2019 08:27
6. They led 76-64 on Charles Tucker Jr.s jumper and 81-67 after Robinson hit back-to-back 3s with 3:07 left.Tucker scored a seas Antworten

FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Quincy McKnight scored a career-high 34 points on 11-of-21 shooting and had five assists to help Sacred Heart pull away in the second half to beat UMass-Lowell 91-82 on Tuesday night.Its the sixth time this season McKnight has scored 20 or more points.Up 42-31 at halftime, McKnight hit a jumper to spark a 15-6 run capped by Chris Robinsons 3 and the Pioneers pulled ahead 61-46. They led 76-64 on Charles Tucker Jr.s jumper and 81-67 after Robinson hit back-to-back 3s with 3:07 left.Tucker scored a season-high 13 points, Joseph Lopez added 11 and Devon Barnett had 10 for the Pioneers (4-5), who shot 55.4 percent from the floor and made 23 of 27 free throws (85.2 percent).Jahad Thomas scored 21 points and made five assists for the River Hawks (2-8), who shot 42.9 percent from the floor. Willie Jones Jersey . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Brett Myers Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/227n-bake-mcbride-jersey-phillies.html . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Jay Bruce Jersey . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Jonathan Papelbon Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Robeisy Ramirez and Shakur Stevenson are two of the top talents in the entire Olympic boxing tournament, and their bantamweight championship bout produced three rounds of tantalizing action.When Ramirezs hand was raised afterward, Cuba had another two-time gold medalist.Stevenson left the ring in uncontrollable tears, but also with a silver medal and a bottomless source of motivation for his upcoming pro career.Ramirez claimed a split decision over the American bantamweight Saturday, celebrating with a standing backflip in the ring after a remarkable run in Rio de Janeiro.Hes young, and he has big promise for boxing, the 22-year-old Ramirez said. It was hard to fight against him.Nicola Adams also claimed her second Olympic gold for Britain, defending her London flyweight title with a unanimous decision over Frances Sarah Ourahmoune.Middleweight Arlen Lopez capped the session by claiming Cubas third gold and sixth overall medal in Rio, beating Uzbekistans Bektemir Melikuziev with a stellar performance in a unanimous decision.Ramirez and Stevenson put on a high-level exhibition for the crowd at Riocentro Pavilion 6, showing off athleticism and sophisticated boxing skill for three perilous rounds.Ramirez backed up his flyweight gold medal from the London Olympics by moving up in weight and winning perhaps the most talented division in the Rio Games.Stevenson was distraught after the first loss of his international career. Coach Kay Koroma and the fighters family rallied around him for comfort, and Stevenson eventually gathered himself for the medal ceremony.Stevenson was honest and sportsmanlike in defeat, saying he definitely didnt think he won.First round, he got, Stevenson said. Second round, I got. Third round, he came and did what he was supposed to do. I had a game plan to try and outbox him the last round because I knew he was going to come forward. It didnt work. I didnt feel like it was my best performance.Ramirez was aggressive in the third round, particularly in the final minute. Stevenson landed a flurry at the bell, but two of the three judges awarded the third to Ramirez.Ramirez fought four times to reach the gold-medal bout, while Stevenson only fought twice affter an opening bye and a walkover.dddddddddddd.The victory capped a cycle of redemption for Ramirez, who was kicked off the Cuban national team in 2014 for repeatedly neglecting his training. He then failed to receive a first-round bye in Rio, forcing him to take a long road through a talented bracket.I kept thinking about all the people that supported me to get here, Ramirez said. My family, my wife, my friends. They supported me not only through the good moments but the bad. When I had to take a year off, that gave me time to mature and think about what I wanted to do. That is boxing.Ramirez and Stevenson could be rivals for years if Ramirez elects to go pro outside Cuba. The thought already came to Stevenson after he stopped sobbing and began to contemplate his upcoming pro career.Congratulations to him, Stevenson said. He had a better third round. But hopefully we get to meet down the line in the pros.Ramirez said he will be focused on winning a third or fourth gold medal, but his past conflicts with the Cuban team have made some promoters hopeful that he might try the pros eventually.Adams completed her comfortable run through the flyweight bracket with another exhibition of her skill. She survived a mid-fight charge from Ourahmoune to become the first two-time womens Olympic boxing champion, although U.S. middleweight Claressa Shields could join her Sunday.Adams became the world champion, European champion and Olympic champion all in one year.I wanted to create history, she said after crying on the medal stand. Theres definitely an air of fulfillment. Theres still a lot more that can be done. Id love to inspire some markets to get involved in boxing.Lopez, the middleweight world champion, closed the show with another remarkable effort against a top talent. He battered the 20-year-old Melikuziev with precise punches that eventually opened a cut on his eye.After starting his tournament with a percussive knockout, Lopez seemingly improved in each round before soundly outboxing Melikuziev, whose power and potential made him one of the Rio Games breakout stars. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz