Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

06.11.2019 08:41
e light rain outside Antworten

The light rain outside the field is not as big as the one on the field... The county is holding a table tennis competition for middle school students. The players were sweating and playing their own melody in the rush of the swing. Try hard to fight, who can deny that he will not be the next protagonist Cigarettes Online, leaning against the table, fiddling with the racket, imagining who his opponent will be, he has appeared in front of me: a healthy posture, non-stop The pulsation may be accustomed to the public's attention. Perhaps it is necessary to stir up the surrounding atmosphere. His eyes patrol around and eventually fall on me. I watched the thin and stunned self from his eyes. . His eyes were dim, and there was a hint of disdain that forced me to turn my eyes away. I have sentenced myself to death in my heart, and I can't help but find a way out for myself: lose and lose, you are a supporting role on the court, why bother? With the order of the referee, I carefully removed the steps, bowed back, looked up, waiting for the arrival of the first ball. I heard the "beep" on the other side, the ball flew over, breathlessly stared, and secretly warned myself: the first ball must be followed anyway. Cooperate with the pace and greet with a cautious swing. Fortunately, the ball was steadily bounced back in the local area. The other side was free to take a block. I greeted him for a few rounds. He didn��t have a breath on his side. I��m already sweating here, but the score is always inclined to him, no matter me. How to clench the teeth, the gap between two and three points has been between us, when the referee's scoreboard turned to the end, I lost in the first game. Taking a break, he was even more unscrupulous in the lead, and he even provoked a high ball to me. The white ball is slowly rising, and my fighting spirit is recovering a little. Finally, I saw an opportunity to jump up and the whole body's power was passed to the right hand Marlboro Red. "Snapped"! I only felt a burst of cheers, the body slowly fell, and landed steadily on the ground, oh, the ball rolled to the ground along the corner of the table, playing with excitement, and he did not believe it. I. There was a force in the heart that was transpiration. His hands were not able to stir up all the moving cells in my body. The crowd gradually gathered, and the shouts became louder and louder. Finally, in a burst of cheers, I struggled to win the second game Marlboro Cigarettes. The coach of the other side also heard the sound, as much as his apprentice. He looked at the scoreboard's eyes and seemed to wonder if the score was wrong. I gasped and snorted, silently paying attention to all of this, and my belief in winning in my heart became more and more firm. There is basically no suspense in the third game. It continues the momentum of the talents. I feel that I am not using the body to fight, but crying with my heart. My figure jumped under the light, and I continued to be wonderful in the cheers of people. This little jumping table tennis tells me that no one is born to be a supporting role. As long as you have a heart that does not admit defeat, anyone can use sweat. And perseverance makes you the protagonist.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz