Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

01.11.2019 09:38
points of the day, represented the spa Antworten

DAVIE Renell Wren Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake has joined other players in complaining about the NFL’s officiating emphasis to discourage quarterback hits.“It’s sad,” Wake said Friday. “I don’t think it’s a secret that the league is concerned about player safety. It just depends on what players.”Wake’s teammate, end William Hayes, suffered a season-ending knee injury last week and said his foot caught in the turf as he was trying to avoid landing on Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr.Wake said the league should acknowledge that when it comes to player safety, quarterbacks — including Miami’s Ryan Tannehill — come first.“Just tell me http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-jordan-jersey , ‘Listen, we’re going to protect quarterbacks differently,” Wake said. “Just be blunt about it. Not ‘we care about your safety,’ because you don’t care about my safety. You care about some people’s safety. My knees mean just as much to my family and my ability to play and provide just as Tannehill’s does. I can’t understand that his are more important than mine.”Rulings on quarterback hits have been a source of debate through the first three weeks of the NFL season, with players complaining about a lack of consistency on such calls.Wake described steps to make football safer an “uphill battle.”“I think the crowd likes the violence Greedy Williams Jersey ,” he said. “You see plays on TV, you see big hits, you see the oooh’s and the ahh’s, and they like that. That’s what I’m sure helps drive ratings.” The Vikings broke open Sunday’s game at Detroit with a play that they practice every Saturday. But not completely.Tight end Kyle Rudolph, who caught the 44-yard touchdown pass with no time left on the second-quarter clock http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sione-takitaki-jersey , told PFT by phone from the team bus to the airport that the Vikings practice that play every single Saturday. With one catch.There’s no catch.“We practice running to our spots but we don’t throw it,” Rudolph said.They made it look easy in large because quarterback Kirk Cousins threw the ball perfectly, unleashing it before Rudolph got to his spot. So as the defense was getting positioned and looking up for the ball, it was already there, in Rudolph’s hands.Rudolph said that actually wasn’t the moment the game turned. He said the prior drive Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , which resulted in the first Minnesota points of the day, represented the spark.For the day, Rudolph had nine catches for 122 yards and two touchdowns. “It was one of those days,” Rudolph said. “Our receivers require a lot of attention, and you have to be ready when the opportunities come.”The opportunities came http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-austin-seibert-jersey , and Rudolph cashed in. The Vikings cashed in, too. And they nearly emerged from the day with a playoff berth.Rudolph said that the players arrived to the locker room in time to see the game-winning field goal from the Eagles that kept Minnesota from clinching.“It would have been a nice Christmas present,” Rudolph said. “But we’ll be ready for next week. It will be a playoff atmosphere at home against the Bears.”It should be. Because the Vikings likely won’t get to the playoffs unless they win next week.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz