Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

25.10.2019 11:41
don't have and what? Antworten

I still remember once. When I was on the road, I saw a woman of about 38 years old giving all the money she had with a little girl. Do you know why? Because the girl has not eaten for 3 days, the 38-year-old woman gave her little girl the money she had worked hard for more than a month. If each of us pays a little love, the world will become better and more beautiful. Everyone thinks that everyone thinks differently. Everyone says how it is after the 90s. You never thought about it. Why do you say this to us, just by something, with someone? So after 90? I want to say who said this superficial. What do you say when you are in the 80s, is it just because of the similarity of Zhou Xingxing? And why not say 80 afterwards? Because of the Wenchuan earthquake, because of the Olympics? Because those who saved people Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and those who are tired and tired are all 80s right? You just rely on something to say how bad someone is mokingusacigarettes.com. But if you don��t think about the innocent children you said, a sensitive word may not be a word in your eyes. His representative is 'decadence' or 'brutal' is 'no blame', and Your eyes are even awkward. why. We are just children. Why do we have to bear so much? We just show our happiness and sadness outside. Why is it so unbearable in your eyes? Why do we hurt ourselves and make some unreasonable ��self-mutilation�� behavior. Because the pain in my heart is nowhere to be expressed! Who can understand the wounds in our hearts, only through the keyboard to let more people who do not know, comments Newport 100S, who made us become like this? Crazy, sad, happy, love and hate can only write our mood here one day, and can only express a hate of someone in a few simple words, and can easily reject the promise that has never been sincere. We can only vent like this. 90 in their eyes. It is a scum that only knows how to play every day and never grows up. What made us like this? It is this society! Don't you want to think about the darkness of this society? Think about your attitude towards us! You have pushed us into the big dye tank of society in advance! We will listen and study hard. If you grow up, you can have a good job. If you have a good job, you can have money. You will have what you don't have and what? money! That's it. When you say this, your face is like money! dirty! You have put the dirty on the child! What can money mean, whether our behavior has been infinitely exaggerated in your eyes, who can understand the sadness in our eyes, if you don��t understand, please don��t use your superficial language Say we are after 90
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz