Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

18.11.2018 14:29
=http://www.wholesalesoccerchinajerseys.com/]Discou Antworten

TORONTO -- Dismay mingled with disbelief in Toronto late Monday night as Maple Leaf fans watched their team suffer a stomach-churning Game 7 loss to the Boston Bruins, dashing any dreams of getting closer to the Stanley Cup. Initial excitement turned to anguish as a raucous crowd watching the game on a giant screen outside Air Canada Centre saw their team let a solid lead slip away during the final minutes of the third period only to be beaten by the Bruins 5-4 in overtime. Many in the sea of blue and white jerseys packed into Maple Leaf Square in downtown Toronto appeared utterly deflated at the final buzzer in Boston which marked the crushing end of the Leafs first Game 7 since 2004. "This is just unacceptable to me," said 18-year-old Jake Roulston. "Ive waiting half my life for this game, nine years, for this game, and they blew it, in Game 7. I mean, that hurts." James Park, who had been cheering on the Leafs until the very end, couldnt believe the games incredible turnaround. "This is messed up, we were up 4-1. We lost it all," he said. "Disappointed millions, the whole city. But we brought a fight, well be back next year." That dogged faith in the team, despite the rollercoaster of emotions it had subjected fans to on Monday night, rose above the disquiet as the crowd shuffled home. "Theres no point in getting angry," said Nicole Cheetham, who had painted a miniature of the teams logo on her face. "The Leafs are a young team and I hope they can get them next year. Im still a beLeafer." In analysing the loss, some gave credit to the Bruins for their ability to come back from a three-goal deficit. "Bostons a good team," admitted Randy Bains, as he held up a Maple Leaf flag. "But you know what, the boys put in a good effort... and I guarantee, four years, weve got the cup." Indeed, for some, despite the disappointment, there was simply no taming of Maple Leaf pride. "Blue and white in my veins. Pure blue and white," yelled Justin Allen, who, in addition to his Leafs jersey, had painted his face in his teams colours and was also sporting a blue and white wig. "Its the history, you have no choice, you gotta believe, you have to." Harman Singh, who donned a bright blue spandex body suit which enveloped him from head to toe, continued to determinedly wave his Maple Leafs flag and cheer on his team through his megaphone long after most of the crowd had gone home. "After nine years we came a long way and all I got to say is that were going to be in the same spot next year same time but were going to take it this time for sure," said the 20-year-old. "Leafs fans are known to be the number one fans in the world. Regardless if you win or not, were still a Leafs fan no matter what." Cheap NHL Jerseys China .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Authentic NHL Jerseys China . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. http://www.cheapnhljerseysbywholesale.com/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Cheap NHL Jerseys Gear . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. GREENVILLE, S.C. -- Reese Hannon threw for a touchdown and ran in two more to lead Furman to a 49-21 win over Western Carolina on Saturday.Kealand Dirks ran for 171 yards on 17 carries, including two touchdowns, and Richard Hayes hauled in a 17-yard TD pass and later punched in a score from the 2 as Furman (3-7, 3-4 Southern Conference) piled up 619 total yards.The Paladins took their first lead of the game midway through the third quarter with Hannons 3-yard touchdown run to make it 20-14. Westernn Carolina (2-8, 1-7) responded with an eight-play, 81-yard drive capped by Tyrie Adams 6-yard touchdown throw to Spearman Robinson to go back on top.dddddddddddd But then Furman took the lead for good on Dirks 9-yard TD run on the next possession.Jon Croft Hollingsworth had two field goals for Furman.Western Carolina also got two rushing touchdowns from Detrez Newsome. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz