Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

18.11.2018 14:28
t that, and we need to take the medicine.But Im not listening to people talk about different things when honestly they dont have Antworten

PORTLAND, Maine -- A Florida-based real estate investment trust has reached an agreement to sell more than a dozen major ski resorts and other properties from Maine to California.Under the deal, New York hedge fund manager Och-Ziff will assume ownership of 14 properties currently held by CNL Lifestyle Properties, including Sunday River and Sugarloaf in Maine, Crested Butte in Colorado, Brighton in Utah and Sierra-at-Tahoe in California.Missouri-based EPR Properties will retain the rest of CNLs holdings, including Northstar California ski resort and 15 waterparks and amusement parks.CNL will receive about $830 million in cash and stock under the purchase and sale agreement. When the deal closes, it will be the largest ski resort transaction in the history of the sport.Skiers wont see a big impact. Long-term leases will remain in place, so mountain operators will remain unchanged after the properties change hands.CNL and EPR are real estate investment trusts, which are investment vehicles for a variety of properties including hotels, office buildings and malls. They own the property and make money through leases with other companies that manage and operate them.CNL Lifestyle Properties was valued at as much as $3 billion in 2012 with ownership of more than 100 water parks, ski resorts, marinas and senior housing developments. As part of its anticipated exit strategy, CNL has been selling off assets in the real estate investment trust.Under the deal, an Och-Ziff subsidiary will assume ownership of its share through cash and a $244 million loan.Steve Kircher, an executive from Michigan-based Boyne Resorts, which has leases to operate seven of the ski resorts, said its his understanding that Och-Ziff was brought into the transaction to diversify EPRs exposure to ski holdings.Other ski resorts are Cypress Mountain in British Columbia; Jiminy Peak in Massachusetts; Loon Mountain and Mount Sunapee in New Hampshire; Okemo Mountain in Vermont; Mountain High in California; and Summit-at-Snoqualmie and Stevens Pass in Washington state along with Gatlinburg Sky Lift in Tennessee.Kircher said skiers shouldnt be alarmed. Current lease holders will continue to operate the resorts as they have in the past, he said.From a skiers perspective, its akin to a home mortgage being sold between banks, he said.Its not an event from a skiers perspective, he said.---Follow David Sharp on Twitter at https://twitter.com/David-Sharp-AP. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/david-sharp. Authentic MLB Jerseys China .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. CHeap MLB Jerseys For Sale . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. TORONTO -- Team USA coach John Tortorella on Thursday expressed his disappointment at former U.S. players --?including Pittsburgh Penguins forward Phil Kessel -- taking shots at the team after it failed to advance in the World Cup of Hockey.To me, its a little self-serving, and quite honestly, it doesnt make USA Hockey look any better either, Tortorella said of the criticism. Its self-serving, and I think the people that are doing it, it really doesnt help them either.Kessel, who was on both the silver-medal U.S. team at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics and the team that didnt medal at 2014 Games, was left off the roster for the World Cup of Hockey after a strong season with the Stanley Cup champion Penguins.He took to Twitter after Tuesdays 4-2 loss to Team Canada that dropped the U.S. to 0-2 and kept them from?advancing out of the three-game preliminary round.?I just wish he didnt say anything because it makes him look bad, Tortorella said. I dont want him to look bad. And the other guys? Its so easy. Its so easy to start chucking dirt on us when things are going bad. But when theyve been playing in the program, for the whole USA Hockey, it just does not look good. And we have some work to do to get some respect back.dddddddddddd That stuff doesnt help.Team USA was outscored 11-5 in three losses and finished the preliminary schedule with a 4-3 defeat to the Czech Republic, which also did not advance.Tortorella saying Team USAs problem simply was improper execution.We just did not, from the staff right on through, did not get the job done, Tortorella said. You need to accept that, and we need to take the medicine.But Im not listening to people talk about different things when honestly they dont have a clue. You have to take your medicine. Im making no excuses for us. I let a lot of people down. Thats a responsibility on me. But some of the stuff out there as far as picking apart ... my God, stop it.Team USA general manager Dean Lombardi said he simply wished he had more time with his 23-man roster to build the chemistry of a winner.I told them I wish I had this group for a longer period of time because I know we could have built that culture, said Lombardi, who has won two Stanley Cup titles as general manager of the Los Angeles Kings. But it didnt happen. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz