Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

07.10.2019 04:11
roups business interests. Capito is currently CEO of McLaren Racing, but he was recruited to the role by Dennis and that alone m Antworten

In January 2014, Ron Dennis ousted McLarens then-team principal and CEO Martin Whitmarsh from his role with the help of the McLaren Groups shareholders, Bahraini sovereign wealth fund Mumtalakat and Mansour Ojjeh.At the time of that coup, Dennis was confident that a change of management and focus would restore the Woking racers to their formerly winning ways. I know what this company is and what this Grand Prix team can achieve, and that requires the correct recognition from and close relationship with a principal sponsor, he said at the time.Dennis pointed to the race teams lack of focus as a factor in McLarens performance slump, saying I have a lot of respect for the people in our team but they were distracted, not focused enough. He convinced Ojjeh and Mumtalakat to back his return to the race team with a pledge to secure a replacement for departed title sponsor Vodafone, but three years on and McLaren still lacks a title sponsor, in part due to Dennis unwillingness to lower the rate card in line with the teams performance in recent years.In 2014, Dennis first season back at the helm, McLaren finished fifth in the constructors championship, equal to their 2013 season. In 2015, the switch to Honda power and the associated learning curve saw the Woking racers in ninth, with 27 points accrued over six points-paying finishes for their driver pairing. This year, with an improved power unit, the team are currently sixth in the standings, with 75 points. It is an improvement, but after 2015 there was effectively nowhere to go but up.The on-track improvements were enough to motivate the shareholders to extend the deadline for delivering a new sponsor on several occasions, but there were rumours throughout 2015 that Dennis was on his last legs. As was reported by Sky at the start of the Brazilian Grand Prix weekend, those legs appeared to have run out of steam -- not only has Dennis been asked to jump by Mumtalakat and Ojjeh, but the Briton also visited the High Court in an attempt to maintain his position in the face of shareholder opposition.On Tuesday, Dennis confirmed he had been forced out of the company after 35 years with a typically defiant statement. So what will a Dennis-less McLaren look like?The two men who have been linked with every role going in 2016 are Ross Brawn and Zak Brown, both of whom have been named as possible occupants of every paddock job that doesnt require a seat fitting. Both have been named as possible replacements for Dennis, although neither has publicly confirmed their interest in the role.Jost Capito, who joined McLaren at the end of the summer from Volkswagen, where he was director of motorsport, would seem to be the obvious choice, in that he has professional experience of both the sporting and automotive sides of the McLaren Groups business interests. Capito is currently CEO of McLaren Racing, but he was recruited to the role by Dennis and that alone may be enough to weaken his position in the next iteration of the team.Where we are more likely to see change is in the technical side of the team, where Dennis departure opens the door to possible new recruits formerly put off the notion of a move to Woking by the Britons preferred management style. One such man is James Allison, who rejected previous McLaren offers but is no longer with Ferrari and is seeking a role that will allow him to spend more time with his children following the sudden death of his wife earlier this year.Allison is not only hot property in technical terms, but he and McLaren racing director Eric Boullier have a strong working relationship. When the pair were together at Lotus the team was notorious for punching above its budgetary weight, and the prospect of a Boullier-Allison combination at the well-funded McLaren is mouthwatering for those who would like to see a resurgent team fighting at the front once again. Detroit Tigers Store . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Stitched Tigers Jerseys . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. https://www.cheaptigers.com/ .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Tigers Jerseys 2020 . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Tigers Jerseys 2019 .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. SALT LAKE CITY -- To say Rodney Hood was eager to return to the court after a hamstring injury sidelined him for three games might be an understatement.The third-year guard knocked down basket after basket from the opening tip and finished with 25 points as the Utah Jazz defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 109-89 on Wednesday night to break a tie between the teams atop the Northwest Division.These last few games have been so tough to watch, Hood said. My teammates have been out there just battling and playing and you cant do nothing but watch. It was good to be back out there.Utah led from start to finish behind 58.3 percent shooting and showed why its one of the best defensive teams in the NBA, holding the Thunder to 36.6 percent from the field.Gordon Hayward scored 17 for the Jazz, who have won nine of 11. Rudy Gobert added 12 points, 12 rebounds and three blocks.Russell Westbrook paced the Thunder with 27 points, six rebounds and five assists. He shot 7 for 25 from the floor.When he has an off shooting night, you dont take credit for it with your defense, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. You just try to make sure you do as good of a job as you can, not giving up offensive rebounds when he drives and try not to give him layups. Sometimes thats hard to do.The guys that were guarding him worked hard. And thats really all you can ask.Enes Kanter scored 19 for Oklahoma City against his former team.The Jazz took a 55-41 lead into halftime thanks to a 15-6 run in the second quarter. Hood sank a pair of 3-pointers to highlight the stretch.The Thunder shot just 32.5 percent in the first half and had little offense outside of Westbrooks 14 points on 3-for-11 shooting.I know Gobert is a great rim protector, but I thought we had some shots around the basket that we normally could have made, Thunder coach Billy Donovan saidd.dddddddddddd I thought that bled into our struggles scoring.TIP-INSThunder: Victor Oladipo missed his second consecutive game with a right wrist sprain. Jerami Grant started in place of Oladipo for the second straight night. The Thunder had the same starting lineup for the first 24 games of the season.Jazz: George Hill missed his sixth straight game with a sprained left big toe, but is no longer in a walking boot. ... Utah is 15-2 when leading at halftime.A LITTLE RESTThe Jazz played their first game in four days after a stretch of eight games in 13 days. The injury-ravaged roster got Derrick Favors (knee) back after a 13-game absence, and Hood (hamstring) returned after missing three games. Snyder said the injuries didnt allow the team to practice much, but the Jazz tried to be smart and efficient in the things they could do. They also tried to get some rest and get healthy.Theres always a fine line between, you want to rejuvenate and recharge, but then you also dont want to lose timing and things like that, Snyder said.OVER ITWestbrook failed to get a triple-double for the third consecutive game and is starting to get annoyed with all the talk about him averaging a triple-double for the entire season.Honestly, people with this triple-double thing, is kind of getting on my nerves, he said. People think if I dont get it, its like a big thing. When I do get it, its a thing.If I get it, I get it. If I dont, I dont. It is what it is. I really dont care, not for the hundredth time. I dont care. All I care about is winning.UP NEXTThunder: Oklahoma City hosts Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns on Saturday.Jazz: Utah hosts a Mavericks team Friday that has lost 11 of 12 games on the road. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz