Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

07.10.2019 04:11
ictory gives Mahut a happier memory from the grass-court tournament where he lost the longest match in tennis history, 70-68 in Antworten

LONDON -- Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert beat Julien Benneteau and Edouard Roger-Vasselin 6-4, 7-6 (1), 6-3 to win Wimbledon on Saturday in the first all-French Grand Slam mens doubles final of the Open era.The victory gives Mahut a happier memory from the grass-court tournament where he lost the longest match in tennis history, 70-68 in the fifth set against John Isner in the first round of singles in 2010.We talk a lot about this match already. Im very proud of it, Mahut said, referring to the contest that lasted more than 11 hours, spread over three days. But now its something different. Now I can come in the press conference as a Wimbledon champion. Its great.This is the second major title together for the top-seeded team of Mahut and Herbert, who won the US Open last year.Theyre only the second pair of Frenchmen to earn the doubles trophy at the All England Club in the Open era, which began in 1968. Arnaud Clement and Michael Llodra won Wimbledon in 2007.Benneteau and Roger-Vasselin won the 2014 French Open doubles championship.Mahut knows Benneteau and Roger-Vasselin rather well, having won ATP doubles titles with each of them in the past. Mahut and Benneteau had success together as teens, collecting seven junior doubles titles in 1999. Nike Shoes Black Friday Online . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Cheap Nike Shoes Black Friday . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/ . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Nike Shoes Black Friday 2019 . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Nike Shoes Black Friday Sale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Coach Damien Hardwick fully expects Richmond will return to finals in 2017, saying his AFL club started a rebuild two years ago.The Tigers finished in the top eight during the past three seasons but currently sit 13th on the ladder, having been one of the leagues biggest disappointments this year.Hardwick has copped the brunt of scrutiny, with a couple of the clubs 12 losses being particularly embarrassing.Tigers president Peggy ONeal and chief executive Brendon Gale were also in the headlines earlier this month amid rumblings about a board challenge.Richmond is expected to make changes to its football department once an off-field review is completed with the help of accountancy firm Ernst & Young.Hardwick is confident his side will be far more competitive next year.I personally think it will be a quick bounce, Hardwick told Fox Footy.I would be disappointed if were not in finals next year.The potential I see in the players weve got I think we will be playing finals next yyear.ddddddddddddMuch of the criticism directed at Punt Rd Oval this year has focused on the clubs list and lack of depth.Hardwick has blooded six debutants this year, while veterans Troy Chaplin and Ivan Maric have only played a handful of games.Chaplin has retired, while Maric could be shown the door at seasons end.I speak about the potential that our list has. Weve probably turned over 40 per cent of our list in the last two years, Hardwick said.Which is one of the bigger turnarounds in a club and weve invested heavily in the draft in those last two years.People often say Richmond need to rebuild but we started that two years ago.Weve very thorough in our list management planning.Its been an incredibly disappointing season .. we had to take a little step back to go forward. That step back has been a little bit bigger than I would have liked. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz