Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.09.2019 06:46
nyway. We just want to get the best guy out there.Eason has completed 19 of 32 passes (59.4 percent) for 335 yards, with two tou Antworten

ATHENS, Ga. -- Get ready for another week of quarterback musical chairs at Georgia.Just dont expect to hear what the guys battling for the job have to say about it.Heading into their third game of the season, the 16th-ranked Bulldogs (2-0) are still trying to settle on a No. 1 signal-caller. Fifth-year senior Greyson Lambert started the opener , freshman Jacob Eason got the nod in the second game , and both played in each contest.While the highly recruited Eason is clearly the long-range plan, coach Kirby Smart said again Monday that neither quarterback has done enough to change the week-to-week approach hes been taking with the most prominent position on the field.Expect Smart to wait until the end of the week to announce his decision on a starter for Saturdays Southeastern Conference opener at Missouri -- just as hes done the last two weeks.I feel a sense of urgency to get the best guy on the field to give us an opportunity to win each game, the rookie coach said. If that means getting one guy ready, then thats what it would be. Right now, were not in a position to do that. Right now, were in a situation where weve got two quarterbacks that are both developing, both a part of the game plan, and we want to continue to do that.Smart has made both quarterbacks off-limits to the media. Eason hasnt spoken to reporters since signing day, while Lambert -- who started 12 of 13 games a year ago after transferring from Virginia -- hasnt been able to speak publicly since guiding Georgia to a bowl victory over Penn State on Jan. 2.Following the policy of his mentor, Alabama coach Nick Saban, Smart has declared that all true freshmen -- Eason included -- wont be available.His reasoning is a bit more muddled when it comes to Lambert, who is 22 years old and has been a starter at two different schools.Greyson is not the starting quarterback, Smart said. Hes a great influence on our team. Hes been very positive. But thats a decision I stand by. For now, were not going to put those guys out there.The strong-armed Eason gives the Bulldogs more potential for big plays in the passing game, but hes still learning the nuances of being a college quarterback -- everything from checking out of plays to running the huddle in a timely fashion, especially late in the game.Those duties are much more familiar to Lambert, which is why he was on the field at the end of last Saturdays surprisingly close 26-24 victory over FCS school Nicholls. He completed a key pass on third-and-7 that helped the Bulldogs avoid a shocking upset.Its a situation where if one guy dominates during the week, that guy will play, Smart said. But within every game weve got a situation where another quarterback has to be ready. Youve got to have two quarterbacks ready for the most part anyway. We just want to get the best guy out there.Eason has completed 19 of 32 passes (59.4 percent) for 335 yards, with two touchdowns and one interception. The Bulldogs have been much more conservative when Lambert is on the field, completing 7 of 11 for 56 yards. Hes yet to throw a touchdown or an interception.After watching film of the Nicholls game, Smart sounded like hes still torn over who gives his team the best shot at winning.Jacob made some mistakes, but he also made some really good plays, the coach said. Then Greyson came in, and for a guy who came off the bench, did a great job of manufacturing a third down -- bad snap, made a good read, made a great throw and did what we asked him to do. So, I was very proud of how he managed the situation that he was brought into.As for the remaining players, at least the ones allowed to speak to the media, theyre shrugging off the ongoing issue of whos starting at quarterback.Thats up to coach Smart, safety Dominick Sanders said. It doesnt affect us.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry .---AP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.orgNHL Jerseys From China . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Stitched NHL Jerseys . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. http://www.cheapnhlcustomjerseys.com/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Fake NHL Jerseys . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Online . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw.RIVIERA MAYA, Mexico -- Sisters Morgane and Kim Metraux combined for a 7-under 137 on Wednesday to give Switzerland a one-stroke lead over South Korea in the Womens World Amateur Team Championships .Morgane opened with a 68, and Kim shot 69 at Mayakoba El Camaleon. They are teammates at Florida State .The 19-year-old Morgane played her final nine holes in 5-under 31, following two birdies with an eagle. She also closed with a birdie to help Switzerland top the team leaderboard .I actually had a bad nine to start with a double bogey, but I made a 90-foot putt for an eagle on the fifth hole, my 14th, Morgane said. I just focused and the score just came. It is always better to just try to enjoy the day. I think I only missed one or two fairways, which is the key here.She was tied with South Koreas Hyun Kyung Park atop the individual leaderboard .The 21-year-old Kim had four birdies and a bogey.Its always good to see your countrys name, Kim said. Its always good at the ttop of the leaderboard.ddddddddddddzelia Meichtrys 73 did not count in Switzerlands team total.South Korea played on the Iberostar Playa Paraiso layout, counting a 68 from Hyun Kyung Park and a 70 from Hye Jin Choi.I didnt expect to be tied for the lead on the individual leaderboard, but I am very happy, the 16-year-old Park said. I am really willing to make history and win the championship as Korea did in 2010 and 2012 because those players have had great success on the LPGA Tour and I want to follow in their footsteps so that other juniors can look up to me the same way I look up to them.Japan was third at 142, also playing at Mayakoba El Camaleon. Nasa Hatoaka and Hina Arakaki each shot 71.The United States was tied for seventh at 2 over. Katelyn Dambaugh had a 72, and Mariel Galdiano and Andrea Lee each shot 74 at Mayakoba El Camaleon. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz