Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.09.2019 06:46
olorado. He struck out five without issuing a walk.He will be opposed by Reds rookie Tim Adleman (2-4, 4.06 ERA). The right-hand Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- To make the National League playoffs for the sixth consecutive year, the St. Louis Cardinals will have to conquer their home-field disadvantage.Heading into a regular-season-ending, seven-game homestand that begins Monday night with the first of four games against the Cincinnati Reds, St. Louis owns a 33-41 record at Busch Stadium.It is the first time since the stadium opened in its third iteration in 2006 that the Cardinals (81-74) will finish with a losing mark at home. They will post their first losing home record since 1999.The Cardinals start the week a half-game behind San Francisco (82-74) for the NLs second wild-card and 1 1/2 games in back of the New York Mets for the first wild card. On Monday, New York (83-73) opens a three-game series at grieving Miami, playing its first game since the boating death of ace pitcher Jose Fernandez early Sunday morning, while San Francisco gets a day off.Home, not sweet home is where the Cardinals will have to get the job done, and the task doesnt seem impossible by any means. Cincinnati (65-90) is headed for a last-place finish in the NL Central and has won just one of its past 11 series in St. Louis dating back to April 2013.The Cardinals are 4-2 against the Reds at home this year, including a 3-2 win on Aug. 10 that saw Jaime Garcia work into the ninth inning to earn the decision. Perhaps because of that outing, or because of Luke Weavers struggles during a just-completed road trip, Garcia (10-12, 4.59 ERA) gets the ball Monday for his first start since Sept. 13.While Garcia has pitched to a puffy 8.23 ERA over his past six starts, he is coming off four scoreless innings of relief Wednesday in Colorado. He struck out five without issuing a walk.He will be opposed by Reds rookie Tim Adleman (2-4, 4.06 ERA). The right-hander lost two starts to St. Louis this year, although he pitched decently in a 5-2 defeat on Sept. 4 in Cincinnati. Adleman recorded a quality start in a no-decision Sept. 19 at the Chicago Cubs, allowing two runs in 6 1/3 innings and fanning five.Cincinnati is 2-4 on its 10-game road trip, winning 4-2 in Milwaukee on Sunday behind five scoreless innings from Brandon Finnegan. The Reds are getting outstanding play from shortstop Jose Peraza, who is batting .378 with two homers and 16 RBI in 127 at-bats since being recalled from Triple-A Louisville on Aug. 20.Its just a really nice template to look at to say this guy is going to be really good as he matures, Reds manager Bryan Price said.Power has kept St. Louis in contention, but the offense has slowed in September. On a 5-5 road trip that ended with a 3-1 loss to the Cubs on Sunday night at Wrigley Field, the Cardinals scored 37 runs. Twenty of those runs came in a pair of wins.Were going to have to mix and match and make something happen, St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said.Still, right-hander Carlos Martinez, who likely would get the start in the wild-card game if the Cardinals qualify, remains optimistic about the teams chances in October.I think were in a good position right now, he said. I also think we have a great shot at winning the World Series.Air Max 95 Pas Cher Chine . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Nouvelle Vapormax 2019 . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.vapormaxpascher.be/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Vapormax Pas Cher Destockage . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Vapormax Femme Pas Cher . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors.Nathan Cleverly lifted the WBA light heavyweight title to become a two-time world champion after Juergen Braehmer pulled out with an injury midway through their fight.A close fight was set for an exciting second half and there were no signs that Braehmer had suffered the injury before the surprising finish at the Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg, Germany.Braehmer (48-3, 35 KOs), a two-time world champion, did not look in too much distress when he walked over to Cleverlys corner before the start of the seventh round to tell him he was retiring injured. A rematch now seems likely.?Im just very grateful to be world champion again, I loved being world champion before and I lost my belt and I needed that belt back in my life, said Cleverly.Im very grateful for Juergen Braehmer giving me shot at title, and if he wants a rematch we have a rematch clause. I broke him up the first six rounds and it was inevitable what was going to happen, but if he wants a rematch I will do it.Cleverly (30-3, 16 KOs), 29, had not fought for almost a year since a 12-round brutal brawl with Andrzej Fonfara. That unanimous points defeat to Fonfara was Cleverlys third loss in three years and he climbed through the ropes much in need of a career boost.The Welshman lost his WBO version of the world title when Sergey Kovalev stopped him in 2013 and a year later he stepped up to cruiserweight to lose a split points decision to British rival Tony Bellew.But Cleverly showed his career is very much still alive with a sharp start in what was an absorbing fight that was intriguingly poiised until its sudden finish.dddddddddddd.Braehmer, 38 next week, will want a rematch after ruling as WBA champion since December 2013 with six defences, all at home in Germany.Braehmer, who defeated Cleverlys fellow Welshman Enzo Maccarinelli in 2013, had been due to face Cleverly in 2011 but pulled out with an injury that saw him stripped of the WBO belt that the Welshman would go on to hold for two years.Cleverly began hoping to make Braehmer look his age by setting a high tempo pace, but the champion was the more accurate with his punches.Southpaw Braehmer began getting through with backhands and was not unsettled by the pressure Cleverly was putting on him in the first four rounds.Many of Cleverlys punches were blocked but Braehmer was better at finding the target on the counter.Cleverly had a good fifth round as he maintained a relentless workrate and the fight was close before an unexpected end.Braehmer did not appear injured during the sixth round but before the start of the seventh round he walked over to Cleverlys corner to congratulate him.Braehmer held an ice pack to his right pack as the decision was announced that revives Cleverlys career.Im still maturing and maybe it was too early before, said Cleverly.This is the second phase of my career and it feels the right time. It was a matter of letting him tire himself out and break him up. I took the steam out of him and he folded a bit earlier than I expected. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz