Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

09.09.2019 08:58
In the third grade of Antworten

In the third grade of elementary school, I started to go to the place where I was in the village of Liuli. Liuli, so far, have to use nearly an hour to hurry. Every morning, I have eaten, always rushing on the road an hour earlier, I can go to the class about 10 minutes before class. For this reason, I have been praised by the teacher. I was praised, I am really happy that half a year has passed, and spring is coming. This morning, I still set foot on the way to school one hour in advance. The spring breeze is so big that the direction of the scraping is opposite to the direction of going to school. It is very difficult for me to walk, and the speed is slowed down a lot. When I arrived at the class, I had been in class for ten minutes. The teacher asked with a blame tone: "How late is it?" I groaned a few times, thinking that a man had pushed the late arrival to the cause of the wind Wholesale Cigarettes, and then swallowed back. Maybe it was my usual time not to be late, the teacher did not say anything, let me return to the seat. That day, my heart has been calm. How can I avoid being late? Come out early? It��s too early, my parents have to get up early to cook. They can do farm work every day, but they can be tired. Can you press the usual time? There is wind again, I am not going to be late! Although the teacher did not criticize me, the question was enough. On that day Newport Cigarettes, I was too shy to look up at her. What can I do if I can't be late again? What should I do? I have to figure out a way. With it, hard work pays off. When I got home, I told my father about my thoughts. Dad is so good, he immediately made a windmill. One end of the windmill is a five-blade runner, made of wood, evenly fixed on a small round wooden board. A small hole was drilled in the center of the board, and the board was fixed to one end of a wooden stick. The other end of the stick is tied with three red strips. A hole is drilled in the center of the stick to secure the stick to a long wooden pole mokingusacigarettes.com. The other end of the wooden pole was fixed on the wall of my house. My windmill stood upright, like a sentry guard, as long as there was a trace of wind that would be reported to me. The sentinel I trained, I believe that he got up in the morning from the next day. The first thing I did was to look at my windmill. As long as he didn't report it to me, I would go to school in the usual time. I don't know if it was the first day. My windmill reported to me: the runner turned, and the red dragonfly made by the cloth shook in a straight direction. My heart is going to be a god, and my parents are going to cook soon. I have to go to school earlier today. Slowly, I realized that my sentinel would still speak. The bigger the wind, the faster the runner turns, the more the red dragonfly shakes; the more fixed the wind, the more straight the red dragonfly shakes. Sometimes, when I see the direction of the red tremor and the direction of my school, I will smile and think, I can go to school later, my parents can sleep again. Later, with TV, every night CCTV released the weather forecast, but until I graduated from junior high school, I didn��t let my sentinel change jobs, and I had a sense of dependence on him. Later, I went to the county to go to high school, where he was still faithful. Sentinel

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz