Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

09.09.2019 08:58
I was born in the Loess Antworten

I was born in the Loess Plateau in the gully, there is no rough sea in my hometown, no big rivers, no famous mountains and rivers, no clear water lakes. But she is not nothing, she also has majestic things, that is the sky. Some people say that it is too common, too common, but I like her. Especially at night, she is so quiet and rich in content. When I go to school or school, marry her, look at her when I am lonely Online Cigarettes, and look at her when I am in a bad mood. Anyway, gazing at the night sky seems to be my habit. When I stared at her quietly, I felt that time and space were all stagnant, and I was completely in another world. All the selfish distractions disappeared and I was conquered by her vastness. It��s like what Liu Zongyuan said: ��It��s a long time, you don��t know its cliffs, you��re not familiar with the creators, you don��t know what it��s poor.�� The night sky that I often see is a star-studded evening dress. , plus the image of a shoulder strap called "Galaxy." She is undoubtedly infinitely attractive and attractive. But her most beautiful look is a purple dress with a round jade. This kind of simplicity Wholesale Cigarettes, no cumbersome side decoration, intoxicating, she is the beauty of nature, is the beauty of not carving, is the beauty that is difficult to see in daily life. The charm she once showed is the fascinating round jade of the full moon night. That night, I have been lying in bed for a long time. I thought a lot: the past, the present, the future. I couldn't sleep, and I simply walked out of the door, stood outside, looked up to the sky, and the moon was round tonight. Sitting next to the small garden, staring at the moon, the moon is so bright, so clear, softly filled the earth. The midnight sky is blue and everything is perfect. Slowly, there are clouds in the night sky, as thin as silk, floating from a distance, covering the delicate appearance of the moon, but the moon is even more beautiful. Looking down, the shadow of loneliness cast by the moonlight can't help but remind people of Su Shi's "When the moon is there, ask the wine for the sky." He sighed at the time that "there are people who have joys and sorrows, and the moon is full of gloom. This is an ancient and difficult thing. I hope that People last a long time." When I was separated from my classmates who had been together for three years, this feeling was very strong. May my friendship with my friends still be perfect. "I hope that people will look up and look up for a long time, and the clouds will disappear. The moon seems to be laughing Newport Cigarettes, beautiful, and the sky is blue. The night sky is unpredictable. I don't know what will happen in front." The path, but the moon will smile and walk firmly. Comments: The night sky has a rich and beautiful yearning. Pengcheng students will send loneliness, loneliness and earthly selfish thoughts to the starry sky, let the thought boat swim in the river. Life is short, If you are born and die, you can tell your heart to the vast night sky, pin your life, calm your mind, and cultivate your mind to reach a realm of liberation, and make people become open-minded and healthy.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz