Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.09.2019 08:26
ive you a kick, Van Dyke said.The tactics proved ideal when Shes Not Here closed from fourth in a field of eight to win the Yell Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Cody Kessler will start at quarterback for the Cleveland Browns?against the?Tennessee Titans?on Sunday, coach Hue Jackson said Thursday.Jackson said Kessler, who bruised ribs on his left side and missed the final three quarters of Sundays loss to New England, looked good in Thursdays practice and is ready to go.I think what made Coach Jackson feel more comfortable is I told him its feeling better and better each day. It keeps improving, and today it felt great, Kessler said. Just a little discomfort here and there with some things. Im excited and ready to go.I dont let anything kind of surprise me or catch me off guard. I just stay prepared the whole time. If its me starting, then Im going to go. If its not, or however it may be, I just want to stay ready no matter what.Jackson, however, was not ready to say that Josh McCown will be the backup. McCown is coming back from a broken left collarbone that he suffered Sept. 18.If McCown isnt ready, the Browns would use a combination of Kevin Hogan (just brought up from the practice squad) and perhaps Terrelle Pryor as the backup.Jackson also said that Cameron Erving will start at center. Erving has been out since bruising a lung Sept. 18.Finally, left tackle Joe Thomas missed practice Wednesday and Thursday due to a knee issue, but Jackson said his streak of not missing a play in his career is not threatened and Thomas will play.He wont miss a down, Jackson said. No question in my mind about that. Rajon Rondo Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. LeBron James Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Dennis-Rodman-Jersey/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. JaVale McGee Lakers Jersey . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Rajon Rondo Lakers Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. DEL MAR, Calif. - Everything came together for Shes Not Here late on Saturday afternoon.An hour before the $201,035 Yellow Ribbon Stakes at Del Mar, jockey Drayden Van Dyke and trainer Phil Oliver had a phone conversation about the best way for Van Dyke to ride Shes Not Here in the Grade 2 turf race for fillies and mares at 1-1/16 miles.He said, Let her break and get fourth or fifth, get her to relax, and shell give you a kick, Van Dyke said.The tactics proved ideal when Shes Not Here closed from fourth in a field of eight to win the Yellow Ribbon for the second consecutive year.It went perfect, Van Dyke said.Shes Not Here ($20.40) was timed in 1:42.70. The win ended a five-race losing streak, all in graded stakes in California, Illinois, and Kentucky, since the 2015 Yellow Ribbon for Shes Not Here.During that span, Shes Not Here kept good company. She was seventh behind Tepin in the Grade 1 Jenny Wiley Stakes at Keeneland in April, and sixth behind that mare in the Grade 2 Distaff Turf Mile at Churchill Downs on May 7. Tepin won the Group 1 Queen Anne Stakes at Royal Ascot last month.Shes Not Here, who races for Ian Banwell and G. Watts Humphrey Jr., was the sixth choice in the Yellow Ribbon. Van Dyke had her in fourth on the backstretch, following pacesetter Her Emmynency, who set a modest pace of 24.dddddddddddd21 seconds for the opening quarter-mile and 48.74 for a half-mile.Shes Not Here took the lead before the eighth pole, and finished a neck in front of 18-1 Fresh Feline. The Yellow Ribbon was the first start for Fresh Feline since a third-place finish in the Grade 2 Santa Ana Stakes at Santa Anita in late March. The narrow loss was frustrating for Victor Espinoza.She ran super and shed been off for a while, Espinoza said of Fresh Feline. Maybe with a couple more jumps I could have gotten there.Nancy From Nairobi, the 2-1 favorite, closed from last to finish third, followed by Finest City, Queen of the Sand, Keri Belle, Prize Exhibit, and Her Emmynency.Her Emmynency tailed off in the stretch when beaten, a loss that left owner Ike Thrash stunned. Her Emmynency won the Grade 1 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup at Keeneland last October.She was going easy and when they came to her, she shut down, Thrash said. I dont what that was. That was the opposite of what I expected.Shes Not Here, a 5-year-old mare by Street Cry, has won 6 of 22 starts and earned $403,903. The two wins in the Yellow Ribbon Stakes are the only graded stakes victories for Shes Not Here. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz