Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

15.11.2018 07:19
Though they were defeated, Antworten

Lake Forest, IL (SportsNetwork. Marlins Ben Meyer Jersey .com) - The Chicago Bears formally introduced John Fox as their new head coach on Monday, with the recently dispatched Denver Broncos sideline boss expressing both his gratitude toward his new employers as well as a confidence hell be able to restore the franchise back to its winning ways. This is a great, great honor (and) privilege to be the head coach of the Chicago Bears, said Fox, who mutually parted ways with the Broncos shortly after Denvers upset loss to Indianapolis in an AFC divisional playoff game. To be standing here in the same role as George Halas is pretty remarkable and one I take very seriously. Foxs track record of success in previous stops in Denver and Carolina, where he led both teams to Super Bowl appearances within three years on the job, made him the Bears top choice to replace Marc Trestman. And the soon-to-be 60-year-old was optimistic he could orchestrate a similar turnaround in Chicago. I cant predict how fast it will happen, said Fox. I just believe it will. I cant make you any promises except Im going to give you everything Ive got. That (one Super Bowl) trophy looks pretty lonely out there. Foxs response was more vague when asked about quarterback Jay Cutlers future in the organization, telling reporters he has yet to begin evaluating the roster. It doesnt matter what player (it is), were going to start that process and Im not there yet, he stated. Fox did say that he and Cutler did exchange text messages following the announcement of his hiring, and that hes anticipating meeting the embattled signal-caller. Im looking forward to getting to know Jay, Fox remarked. He did text me, welcomed me to Chicago, was very excited that I was coming here. I just reminded him that the games only fun when we win, and we will, and that I was looking forward to getting to see him. Fox, who amassed a 46-18 record with the Broncos and led Denver to the AFC West title in all four of his seasons at the helm, takes over a Bears team that lost eight of its last 10 games under Trestman to finish at 5-11, the clubs worst record since 2004. Marlins Starlin Castro Jersey . -- Damian Lillard couldnt believe when he got a clear look at the rim. Marlins Lewis Brinson Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=marlins-james-needy-jersey . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract.Vancouver Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson plans to start goal keeper Marco Carducci and midfielder Russell Teibert in the second leg of the Canadian Championship semi-final on Wednesday. Robinson also announced that Teibert will captain the squad as they attempt to overturn a 2-1 disadvantage in the home-leg of thee two game matchup. Marlins Javy Guerra Jersey. . Though they were defeated, the Whitecaps scored an important stoppage time away goal to give them some momentum heading into the second leg. The Whitecaps are still searching for their first Canadian Championship after finishing runner-up for five consecutive seasons. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz