Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
panxing18 Offline

chaosfuzi

19.08.2019 05:59
is still learning his way around the NFL.He was handed another lesson Sunday night.Mahomes passed for Antworten

FOXBOROUGH Football Nick Allegretti Jersey , Mass. — Patrick Mahomes has been so good this season, it’s easy to forget he s lost 43-40 to the New England Patriots on Stephen Gostkowski‘s 28-yard field goal as time expired.The 23-year-old Mahomes was the toast of the NFL coming into the weekend. The 10th overall pick in the 2017 draft arrived in New England with 14 touchdown passes and just two interceptions, and Kansas City was averaging 35 points during its 5-0 start.One more victory, and Mahomes would become just the sixth quarterback since 1970 to win each of his first seven starts.It just didn’t work out — not with Tom Brady directing New England’s prolific attack.The Chiefs trailed 24-9 at halftime after Mahomes was picked off twice, including Duron Harmon‘s first interception of the season in the end zone for a touchback in the final seconds of the second quarter.“Yeah, I missed some throws,” Mahomes said. “That happens in this league Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , but whenever you’re playing good football teams, you can’t miss those throws.”Mahomes returned to form in the second half, nearly rallying the Chiefs to a dramatic victory. He found Tyreek Hill for a 1-yard TD pass that made it 33-30 Kansas City with 8:38 left. With the Chiefs trailing 40-33, he connected with Hill again for a 75-yard score that tied the game with just over three minutes remaining.Tight end Travis Kelce said Mahomes was more composed in the second half.“It’s a big game, going up against arguably the greatest of all time,” he said. “I know (Mahomes has) got a lot of respect for (Brady). I know this team has a lot of respect for (Brady), and it being a Sunday night game, we knew it was going to be a special one Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , and sure enough the emotions and excitement got a little ahead of us, but we just settled down. Saw him in the second half be more like himself and have a little fun out there.”Brady noticed, too.“He made some big (plays). He made a lot of big ones,” Brady said. “The one at the end to Tyreek was a great throw, and he had some other great throws.”After the tying TD, Brady used a 16-yard pass to James White and a 39-yard completion to Rob Gronkowski to get New England into field-goal range.Mahomes was 23 for 36 in his franchise-record fifth straight game with 300 or more yards. But his second-half rebound wasn’t enough to extend Kansas City’s win streak.“He did settle down. He did a nice job,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. “But again, the objective is to actually win the game and we didn’t do that. At the same time 2019 Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs , when you have one like this, you go back and you learn from it.” This is not a surprise; I repeat—this is not a surprise." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Report: Chiefs defensive lineman Chris Jones is absent from OTAsNew,111commentsThis is not a surprise; I repeat—this is not a surprise.CDTShareTweetShareShareReport: Chiefs defensive lineman Chris Jones is absent from OTAsJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsKansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Chris Jones has not reported for the start of offseason training activities (OTAs), according to friend-of-the-site Terez Paylor of Yahoo! Sports.As I alluded to in our OTAs primer posted Tuesday morning, this is no surprise. Paylor reported back on May 1 that Jones had been absent since offseason workouts began on April 15.Jones checked in from his official Twitter account shortly after Paylor’s tweet, and he was geotagged in Miami Beach Mecole Hardman Jersey Cheap , Florida.Chiefs head coach Andy Reid last spoke about Jones on April 15.“The one neat thing that Chris (Jones) did last year was move around a little bit, which I think will help him, because he can play outside, or he can play inside,” he said of Jones fitting in Steve Spagunuolo’s new 4-3 defense. “I think he is going to be OK there. It was 70 or 75 percent of the time he was asked to do that four-man front. I think he will be OK.”As it stands, Jones is due to make a $1.19 million base salary in 2019, according to Over the Cap. Jones is eligible for the first contract extension of his career this offseason, one that projects to somewhere between $18 million and $22 million a year. Reid is scheduled to speak to media members on Thursday Mecole Hardman Jersey Womens , the third day of OTAs, but he has historically avoided commenting on missing players by citing the workouts being labeled as voluntary.Jones had 15.5 sacks, 29 quarterback hits, 40 tackles (35 solo), five passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one interception for a touchdown in 2018.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz