Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
panxing18 Offline

chaosfuzi

19.08.2019 05:47
Miami Dolphins rookie safety Minkah Fitzpat Antworten

rick wants to trademark his nickname but says he’d be happy to share it with Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.Both go by “FitzMagic Bobby McCain Jersey ,” and the Bucs‘ QB has been making headlines while leading his team to a 2-0 start as a replacement for the suspended Jameis Winston.That’s not the reason Minkah Fitzpatrick recently filed for a federal trademark of the nickname, he said Wednesday.“I would have done it a while back, but I couldn’t because I was in college,” the Dolphins’ first-round draft pick said. He said he seeks the trademark because he wants to use the name to sell a line of apparel.Minkah Fitzpatrick said he has been called FitzMagic since junior high school in New Jersey. He said he has had no communication with Ryan Fitzpatrick about the shared nickname.“I really don’t think he’s too worried about it,” Minkah said. “If he wants the name, he can take it. He’s a great player. If he wants it Jesse Davis Jersey , he can contact me and my people, and he can have it.”His application for a trademark drew criticism on social media.“They want me to earn my nickname; that’s what I’m going to do,” Minkah Fitzpatrick said. “I’ve been playing pretty well for a rookie my first two games. I’m going to continue to progress. I’m going to focus on football. I’m not worried about silly nicknames.” Brian Flores wasn’t going to talk about his next job with the Dolphins.But the Patriots de facto defensive coordinator was willing to talk about his background, and his path to a top NFL coaching job that took an early turn.Via Armando Salguero of the , Flores detailed his initial quest to find a job in football, and the fact his initial goal was to become a General Manager rather than a coach.Flores recalled the letter he sent to every team in the league Dwayne Allen Jersey , offering to work for free for a chance to be in the NFL. Entire economies are based on that dream, so then-Patriots personnel chief Scott Pioli interviewed him.‘I told them I’d work for free so they called me back,” Flores said. “And they didn’t ask me to work for free, which I thought was great. I didn’t make a lot but at the same time, I’d been poor my whole life so what little I made, I felt like I was rich. It was a win-win situation. I really enjoyed that time. Everybody talks about the money but to me it was about the process Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , it was about learning and getting better and it stayed that way for me.”From running errands to renting the attic of a college teammate’s house for $400 a month, he embraced the opportunity to work for little money, which generally pushes guys up or out.“Getting coffee, getting dry cleaning, driving guys around. I was just trying to find my way. I slept on an air mattress that year,” Flores said. “But just to be wanted was very humbling. I felt fortunate. It was a great experience for me. I’m very fortunate.”His promise in the personnel world was diverted Jordan Phillips Jersey , however, and he had to have a “tough conversation” with Pioli about going to the other side of the operation.“I moved up the ranks and fell in love with coaching,” Flores said. “Being around players you get a chance to make an impact. You get to know them, you get to know their families, you get to know where they grew up. To me when you connect with a player, and they trust you DeVante Parker Jersey , and they know you care about them, you can be as demanding and tough and get on them as much as you want. That’s kind of my style. They don’t like me all the time. That’s the truth. But they respect me and they know I respect them.“They know I’m going to ask a lot of them to try to get them to be the best version of themselves. I tell every player that whenever I meet them. New player, I’m going to do everything I can to help you become the best you can be. And that’s what I love about coaching. That I can potentially make that impact.”The Dolphins have plenty of experience with the struggle, but hope Flores can use his own story to help lift them to the level he’s achieved.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz