Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

13.08.2019 13:17
their careers.ddddddddddddYoure more likely to win an Olympic gold medal in skiing if you have had an ACL so I am joining a bet Antworten

NORFOLK, Va. -- Brandon Stith scored 23 points as Old Dominion beat James Madison 62-55 in a season opener for both teams on Friday night.Stith was 10 of 13 from the field including three 3-pointers and led the Monarchs with 11 rebounds. Jordan Baker added 21 points with four rebounds, two assists and three steals.Stith opened the second half with a jumper to put the Monarchs up 32-31 after being down by one at halftime. They never trailed after that. James Madison got as close as 60-54 with 36 seconds left to play but Baker sank two free throws in the final 13 seconds to keep the Monarchs on top.James Madison took a 26-24 lead on a jumper by Joey McLean late in the first half and the Dukes led 31-30 at the break.Shakir Brown led the Dukes with 16 points. McLean added 10 points. Maglia Juve Paulo Dybala . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Maglia Juventus 2019 . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. http://www.magliajuvestore.it/prima-juve-2019-20-maglie-serie-a-paulo-dybala-camicia-corta-uomo-bianca-nere.html . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Prima Juve 2019/20 Maglie Serie A - Paulo Dybala Camicia Corta Uomo Authentic Bianca & Nere . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Maglia Juve Nuova . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. SOELDEN, Austria -- For once, Ted Ligety could live with finishing fifth in an event he had won four times in the previous five years.At least hes back racing again.The Olympic and world giant slalom champion returned to the Alpine skiing World Cup on Sunday, nine months after tearing the ACL in his right knee in a training accident.In 14th place and 1.49 seconds off the lead after the opening run, Ligety vastly improved in the second and climbed nine spots in the traditional first race of the season on a mountain glacier in the Austrian Alps.I am not here to get 10th place. Even though that wouldnt be a horrible result for the first time back, I like to be challenging for a podium, Ligety told The Associated Press between runs.He came 1.65 behind the dominant winner, Alexis Pinturault of France, but the result made him smile.Im definitely happy with fifth place to start it off with, Ligety said. In the second run I charged a little harder. I skied well, for sure. I definitely felt a little bit more confident than in the first run where I was on the conservative side.The knee injury occurred in Germany in January. By that time, my season was already messed up from smaller injuries, anyway as he dealt with back and hip ailments.After his season got off to a strong start by winning in Soelden and coming runner-up in a super-G in Beaver Creek, Colorado, in early December, the physical troubles took their toll and he failed to finish most races.The training crash then caused the first season-ending injury in his 13-year-old career.During the first couple of weeks, watching races on the couch was less than fun, and a couple of weeks later watching races on the spinning bike was even less fun, Ligety said. But it makes you hungry to race again, too.The American called himself lucky that theere was no more damage because an ACL is a pretty straight forward thing which many skiers have to deal with in their careers.ddddddddddddYoure more likely to win an Olympic gold medal in skiing if you have had an ACL so I am joining a better statistical group now, he joked.Physically fit again but with less training on snow than usual, Ligety returned to the mountain in Austria where he won a record five times in total, most recently a year ago for the last of his 25 World Cup victories.My knee doesnt bother me at all skiing, its just about finding that next high speed gear. I am not there yet but I am happy to race.Usually an all-round competitor, Ligety will first try to regain his old strength in GS before getting other disciplines back onto his schedule.He planned to do some super-G races but could well stay away from what used to be his strongest discipline when he entered the World Cup in 2003 -- the slalom. This summer, he trained in that discipline only for one day.The last couple of years, slalom has not been such a good return on investment for me so Im not really putting too much into that, he said. Ill ski some slaloms if it works out schedule-wise and training-wise.Though his chances to win an overall World Cup title one day are decreasing, the 32-year-old double Olympic champion has enough ambitions left.Like every year, the giant slalom globe is the big goal, said Ligety, who won the prize for the best skier in the discipline five times. Obviously this year I dont have the same awesome prep period and miles as I would normally. The world champs (in Switzerland in February) is coming up also and it would be nice to defend the GS title again. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz