Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

13.08.2019 13:17
CCs Coastal Division, saying the league title and winning a mythical state title by beating every instate opponent on the schedu Antworten

Sebastian Vettel insists he has not been overdriving due to Ferraris disappointing results this year, following his Turn 1 crash at the Malaysian Grand Prix.Vettel did not make it past the first sequence of corners in Sepang after an optimnistic lunge down the inside of Max Verstappen and Nico Rosberg saw him hit the championship leader. Verstappen later called Vettels move ridiculous and crazy, while Rosberg said his fellow German had been out of control.Speaking ahead of this weekends Japanese Grand Prix Vettel, who will serve a three-place grid penalty in Suzuka for the crash, was not expecting to hear people label his move aggressive.Im a bit surprised you say youve never seen me like this, Vettel said. I think Ive attacked quite a lot of cars in all the starts that I did in my life into Turn 1, and most of the time got away with it, sometimes I didnt and I guess last time was one of the occasions where it just didnt work.Vettel, who called Rosberg this week to apologise for spinning him around, does not think the attempt he made was a step too far.No not at all. I went to the inside and obviously was able to go side-by-side with Max. As it turned out, I was probably a little bit too late in comparison to the first two cars but I make the corner, its not a problem, Im not shooting straight like crazy so of course it is a risk and in that case it didnt get rewarded. For sure it was quite bad for Nico because he had nothing to do with it. I phoned him up straight after and explained to him my point of view but sometimes these things happen.He was then asked whether he is out of his comfort zone now Red Bull has overtaken Ferrari in terms of pace, to which he simply replied: No.He went on to explain: I see where you might come from, obviously like I explained before what happened last week, I dont think there is so much to analyse or so much to go through and other than that you try to squeeze everything you can from the car at any time.Sometimes you find yourself overdriving, I mean its not particular this year, last year or the year before, or whatever, I think you obviously try to achieve the best, sometimes you push too hard. Its normal, its human, and sometimes you dont push enough, so its about finding the sweet spot in the middle.I think usually we get there pretty well, we make quite big steps from Friday to Saturday with the setup, which of course is not a driving effort, its an engineering effort to get together with the team. In general we try to nail every part of the weekend, but for sure we didnt have the success, which for most people is the measure of if you nail everything or not.In that regard we havent been so successful but I think still, as a team, we have very good races, its been a very good team effort and I would say the spirit within the team is very high, so thats why I summed it up in your answer with the word no, which I think describes it very well. Baker Mayfield Womens Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. David Njoku Browns Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Denzel-Ward-Jersey/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Sheldrick Redwine Womens Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Sione Takitaki Jersey . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolinas season opener ended up being a repeat of last years first game, down to letting a winnable game against a Southeastern Conference opponent slip away.The No. 22 Tar Heels now will find out whether they can repeat last years surge out of a crushing loss, too.It can be done and weve done it, junior defensive tackle Nazair Jones said Monday, but we cant lean on that to just say, `Oh, we did it last year, were just going to waltz in and do it again. We definitely still have to put that work in to get the job done.The Tar Heels lost 33-24 to No. 18 Georgia in Atlanta on Saturday. And much like last years opening loss to South Carolina, their run defense struggled, their starting quarterback couldnt get the high-scoring offense in gear and the teams top weapon -- tailback Elijah Hood -- just didnt get many carries despite finding holes.Last years team followed that Week 1 disappointment by winning 11 straight games, climbing into the top 10 of the Top 25 poll for the first time since 1997 and winning a division title to earn a trip to the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game. The Tar Heels will try to repeat that surge, starting Saturday at Illinois.Fifth-year coach Larry Fedora was quick to point out the first loss doesnt impact the Tar Heels primary goals of winning the ACCs Coastal Division, saying the league title and winning a mythical state title by beating every instate opponent on the schedule.You guys may find this hard to believe, but Im going to say I felt relief, all right? Fedora said of watching the film. Because flying home the other night, thats not the way I felt. AAfter watching the film, Im like `OK, every issue we had was correctable.dddddddddddd . Its not like, `We were deficient here, were not going to be able to hold up, now what are we going to have to do scheme-wise to cover that hole?He didnt have to look far to see the problems, either.Georgia ran for 289 yards behind Nick Chubb, just the latest huge performance allowed by a defense that has surrendered 1,561 yards on the ground in its last four games.The Tar Heels didnt get a strong performance from starting quarterback Mitch Trubisky, who missed on a couple of deep balls and couldnt get the offense into a consistent big-play rhythm that can wear out defenses.Then there was the lack of workload for Hood, a physical back who runs with a tackler-punishing style and gets better with more carries. A year after running for 138 yards but getting just 13 carries against South Carolina, Hood got just 10 carries for 72 yards to go with six catches for 28 yards against Georgia.While Hood and T.J. Logan (six carries for 80 yards and a touchdown) combined for 16 carries, Trubisky threw 40 times but managed just 156 yards. And an offense that averaged program records of 40.7 points and 486.9 yards last year finished with 315 yards against the Bulldogs.For me, its not really looking at the numbers, Trubisky said. Its all about feel. And I feel like we were inconsistent.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz