Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

09.08.2019 04:41
en theres a time when he may take one that they call `heat checks or ill-advised shots, but a lot of times hes making those. Hes Antworten

NEW YORK -- Carmelo Anthony made the most of a second chance in the clutch.Anthony scored a season-high 35 points, including the tiebreaking jumper with 3.1 seconds left in overtime, and the New York Knicks beat the Charlotte Hornets 113-111 on Friday night.Honestly, I wanted that shot, Anthony said. I wanted that moment to be honest with you. I felt like I had an ample opportunity to close it in regulation.Derrick Rose added 16 points and blocked Kemba Walkers 3-pointer that would have won it just before the buzzer.I rushed it, Walker said. I could have gotten a better shot I think. I should have taken my time more. They made a great defensive play.Kristaps Porzingis also scored 16 points in the Knicks sixth straight home victory.Former Hornets guard Courtney Lee finished with 12 points in the opener of a home-and-home series.Marco Belinelli scored 19 points, Nicolas Batum had 18 and Walker added 17 for the Hornets, who have lost four straight games.Porzingis 3-pointer from the corner gave New York a 111-109 lead before Michael Kidd-Gilchrist tied it on a backdoor layup. Anthony then made a fadeaway jumper after previously missing a potential game-winning elbow jumper in regulation.When I missed that one, I had a good look at it, Anthony said. I felt like I could get that same look again off of a different move rather than facing up, put the defender on my back and make him make a decision after that.Charlotte took its largest lead of the game at 70-57 in the third quarter. New York responded with a 22-4 run to take a 79-74 lead heading into the fourth. Anthony had 11 points in the third quarter.Anthony scored 16 points in the first quarter on 6-for-8 shooting from the field.TIP-INSHornets: Coach Steve Clifford made the case for Walker to become an All-Star this season. I thought he couldve been an All-Star last year, Clifford said. I think if our record were better at the All-Star break, I would think he wouldve been the next guy that didnt make it. He had a terrific year last year and hes playing even better this year. If youre around him every day, he plays well because of the right things. He deserves it. ... Walker passed Alonzo Mourning for third place on Charlottes career free throws made list. ... Marvin Williams sustained a hyperextended left knee in the third quarter and didnt return.Knicks: Coach Jeff Hornacek attributed Porzingis rising shooting percentage to natural growth and playing within the system: I like what KP is doing. Hes not trying to force a lot of things. Hes playing within the game, Hornacek said. When hes rolling then theres a time when he may take one that they call `heat checks or ill-advised shots, but a lot of times hes making those. Hes really growing in his game and hes finding out where he can get his opportunities. ... Lance Thomas (sore left ankle) and Marshall Plumlee were inactive.LOSING LEEClifford, on Lees departure as a free agent: Our problem was, frankly, we had six free agents and they all played well. When we sat down by the time, which was the first day we signed Nicolas (Batum), the second day we signed Marvin (Williams), there was no way we were going to have enough money for those guys. We had really enough for two and Al (Jefferson), Jeremy (Lin) and Courtney all made a lot more money. We couldnt have gotten any of those guys. He played great for us. If you look at our record after we picked him up, hes a terrific player. Hes the ultimate dependable, pro, intelligent player.UP NEXTHornets: Host New York on Saturday.Knicks: Visit Charlotte on Saturday. Asics Gel Kayano Trainer Evo Black . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Asics Gel Quantum 360 Black . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. http://www.asicsshoesoutletstores.com/cheap-asics-gel-lyte-mt-sale.html . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Asics Gel Lyte III Mens Sale . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Cheap Womens Onitsuka Tiger Shoes . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. PITTSBURGH -- Dillon Buechel threw for 238 yards, putting him over 10,000 yards for his career, and one touchdown to help lead Duquesne to a 31-10 win over Sacred Heart on Saturday.Buechel and Sacred Hearts RJ Noel came into the game as the most prolific passers in Northeast Conference history. Buechel had thrown for 9,778 yards in his career and Noel had amassed 8,869 yards prior to this game.Buechel outdueled Noel as the Duquesne defense held Noel to just 93 yards on 14 of 26 attempts.Christian KKuntz led the defensive charge with two sacks to give him 29.dddddddddddd.5 for his career, breaking the school record.Duquesne (7-3, 4-1) took a 14-3 lead into the break following two touchdown runs by A.J. Hines and led 21-3 early in the third after Buechel hit Wayne Capers Jr. on a 24-yard scoring strike.Nate Chavious led Sacred Heart (6-4, 1-4), rushing for 71 yards. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz