Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

08.08.2019 12:36
pating Durants decision for more than a year, as rarely does such an accomplished player become a free agent in his prime. The 2 Antworten

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State?safety Derwin James will miss Saturdays game against No. 10 Louisville after having surgery Monday to repair cartilage damage in his left knee, Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher said.He has a torn cartilage in his knee, Fisher said. He does not have any ACL [injury] or any structural damage whatsoever.Fisher could not provide a timetable for the star sophomores return. James was having surgery Monday afternoon, and Fisher said the surgeons would not know how they would repair the damage until surgery began.He will at minimum miss No. 2 Florida States ACC opener against Louisville but could miss several weeks, Fisher said.Well do whatever is best for him. All it was was a piece of cartilage, he said. I dont know how long. It will all depend on the surgery.The 6-foot-3, 211-pound James, regarded as one of the countrys top defensive backs, suffered the injury in the third quarter of Saturdays 52-8 win over Charleston Southern. The Seminoles held a 36-point lead over the FCS Buccaneers at the time of the injury. Fisher said he wanted to play his starters for two series in the second half, because of an inconsistent second quarter and a light week of practice.As a freshman, James was an ESPN.com true freshman All-American and third-team All-ACC selection. In 2015, he finished second for Florida State in tackles, tackles for loss, sacks, forced fumbles and recoveries.Senior safety Nate Andrews is expected to return after missing the first two weeks with a calf injury. Sophomore defensive backs Calvin Brewton and A.J. Westbrook will play more in James absence, but Fisher said the defense will use a lot of variations.The way we structure our team, its not planned for this but you have a safeguard to make sure all your bases are covered, Fisher said. Weve got some great young players I think will be able to step up. Hydro Flask Sverige . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Hydro Flask Kaffe . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. http://www.hydroflasksverige.se/ . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Sverige . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sverige . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant started his free agency tour in a familiar place.Durant met with the Thunder on Thursday, hours before he officially hit the market.Video from Fox 25 in Oklahoma City shows Durant arriving at Chesapeake Energy Arena and being greeted by general manager Sam Presti.Durant still hasnt made it clear whether hes going to stay with the Thunder or chase a title elsewhere.The NBA has been anticipating Durants decision for more than a year, as rarely does such an accomplished player become a free agent in his prime. The 2014 MVP and four-time scoring champion led the Thunder to the NBA Finals in 2012, and to the Western Conference finals in four of the past six years -- and hes only 27. He recovered from a broken bone in his right foot that cost him much of last season to post one of the best years of his career.Staying with Oklahoma City makes sense for Durant. The Thunder had a 3-1 lead on the Warriors before losing the next three games. Durant and the Thunders young core could make a move in the West, provided that the youngest emerging stars -- Steven Adams and Enes Kanter -- continue to improve at their rapid pace. The Thunder made a draft night trade and sent forward Serge Ibaka to Orlando for guard Victor Oladipo, forward Ersan Ilyasova and draft pick Domantas Sabonis, strengthening the teamss depth and shoring up a question mark at shooting guard.ddddddddddddBut Durant will have strong suitors, as reports say he will meet with Golden State, San Antonio, Miami, Boston and the Clippers in the coming days.Durant can maximize his earning potential by re-signing a contract with the Thunder that allows him to become a free agent again next year, then signing a longer deal when the salary cap takes another big jump. The Thunder will be able to pay him the most in the long term.Shortly after the season ended, Durant spoke as though hed be back.Are we going to work on our game and come back even better, or are we going to be excited about what we did? Durant said. Be complacent, or are we going to want more? I think thats the next step for us all -- thinking of how we can all be better.Durant said he would limit outside influences before making his choice.Ive got to just hear from me and hear what I want, and talk to myself on what I need and how I can make this thing work for myself, and just try to be a little selfish, he said. Obviously, Im going to have some advice, but also, I want to make the decision thats best for me.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz