Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

07.08.2019 14:22
ave to go in with a chip on your shoulder and a lot of energy. Thats your fighting chance.Tiwian Kendley had 26 points and Phill Antworten

TORONTO -- Leafs centre Tyler Bozaks taking part in the Game 7 warmup in Boston was mere subterfuge, it appears. Bozak missed the last two games on the regular season and the final two of the Bruins playoff series because of what was described as an upper-body injury. On Thursday, Bozak revealed that he tore his oblique at the end of the season and then tore a triceps muscle on the final faceoff of Game 5 in Boston. "I knew after Game 5 pretty much that I was done for four weeks at least," Bozak told reporters Thursday at Torontos wrapup media session. "It was a pretty bad tear and I wasnt able to go." Asked about why he took the warmup Monday night, he said: "Obviously, it could have thrown them off a bit or whatever with line matching and everything, I think thats the way we wanted to handle it. "But I could barely hold my stick out there." Joe Colborne filled in for Bozak the last two games of the Boston series, which ended in a dramatic 5-4 overtime loss for Toronto. The good news is Bozak wont need surgery. "But it always sucks watching when youre out there with the guys all year (and) you want to help as much as you can and youve got to watch," he said. The 27-year-old Bozak is eligible to become a free agent this summer. His future is up in the air. "I havent really thought about any of that, since playoffs," he said. "I kind of just focused on hockey. "Now Im just going to take some time off. My agent will deal with that stuff. Id like to stay here. Its a place I love playing (in) so hopefully we can get something worked out." General manager Dave Nonis said "if there is a contract that makes sense for us and makes sense for Tyler, then well sign him. "But its not a situation where we have to sign Tyler Bozak because there are numbers that make sense for the team and there are numbers that make sense for Bozie. I believe, I always have believed, that if the player wants to stay with your team, you find a way to make it happen if you want to have him as well." In saying that, he also noted the salary cap number is going down next season. "And how we allocate our dollars is going to be very important if were going to remain competitive." Bozak had 12 goals and 16 assists as the Leafs top-line centre in the lockout-shortened season. A close friend of linemate Phil Kessel, he was also the teams top faceoff man. Bozak made US$1.4 million this season, 12th highest on the team. Other players headed to unrestricted free agency this summer are forwards Clarke MacArthur and Colton Orr and defencemen Ryan OByrne and Mike Kostka. Dmitry Kulikov Jersey . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Laurie Boschman Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-blake-wheeler-jets-jersey/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Mathieu Perreault Jets Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Bryan Little Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. PISCATAWAY, N.J. -- C.J. Gettys knows what its like being a low-major team going to play at a high-major school. Rutgers grad-transfer is from UNC-Wilmington, where he took trips to Georgetown, Iowa State and Iowa.So the fact that Morgan State jumped out to an early lead against Rutgers came as no surprise to Gettys.Deshawn Freeman had 22 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Scarlet Knights past Morgan State 72-58 on Saturday night.It was Freemans fifth double-double this season. Gettys added 15 points for Rutgers (7-1). Nigel Johnson had 12 points and Mike Williams chipped in 10 points.Its not nothing to lose, but any time youre a low-major school like that and you go into a big conference school you dont need any motivation to play as hard as you can, Gettys said. You have to go in with a chip on your shoulder and a lot of energy. Thats your fighting chance.Tiwian Kendley had 26 points and Phillip Carr had 15 points for Morgan State (2-6).Coming off the first loss of the season at Miami on Wednesday night, Rutgers appeared to be in a malaise at the start.I definitely felt a little sluggish, Freeman said. I didnt grab that many rebounds and we kind of picked it up in the second half. We have to pick it up in the first half.Morgan States jumped out to a seven-point lead three times in the first half, but after a 19-12 lead, Rutgers went on a 13-0 run to make it 25-19 with 4:27 left in the first half.They tapped on our chest and we had to tap back and I think we did that, GGettys said.dddddddddddd We responded appropriately.Rutgers led by as many as 15, leading 46-31 with 13:46 to go.They are who we thought they were, Morgan State coach Todd Bozeman said. They dont have a lot of shooters but theyre big, extremely big. They rebound. They average 48 rebounds a game. Thats impressive.BIG PICTURERutgers: The Scarlet Knights are 6-0 at home for the first time since 2010-11 and have already matched their victory total (seven) for the entire 2015-16 campaign with their first game in December.Morgan State: Phillip Carr continued his defensive dominance to start the season. After being named the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Week for the second straight week on Nov. 28, the junior forward had three blocks against Rutgers.UNFAMILIAR FOESIt was the first meeting between the schools.THREE-POINT STRUGGLESBoth teams struggled from beyond the arc. Rutgers shot 12.5 percent on 2-of-16 shooting from 3-point range while Morgan State made 5 of 27 for 18.5 percent.CLEANING THE OFFENSIVE GLASSRutgers continued its dominance on the offensive glass. After entering the game with a nation-leading 17.9 offensive rebounds per game, Rutgers pulled down 18 offensive boards.UP NEXTRutgers: The Scarlet Knights host Central Connecticut State on Tuesday.Morgan State: The Bears return home to host Manhattan on Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz