Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.08.2019 10:34
stwick was made to look rather silly as he made a simple sideways pass.The midfielder thought hed spotted the left-back making a Antworten

Peterborough midfielder Michael Bostwick may be cursing his clubs decision to play in a luminous yellow away kit this season. During Saturdays 1-0 League One victory over rivals Northampton Town, Bostwick was made to look rather silly as he made a simple sideways pass.The midfielder thought hed spotted the left-back making a movement down the wing and picked him out with a perfectly-timed pass. Only problem was, it wasnt a team-mate at all! It was a steward wearing a bright yellow coat, similar to the shirts the Posh players were wearing. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! You can see the hilarious incident in the video at the top of the page.The moment has caused plenty of comment on social media with Twitter user Andy Ha saying: Lovely overlapping run by the steward. Bit of a shame he didnt take a touch and whip a cross in.Andy Stevenson tweeted: Theyll be making stewards wear neutral colours if were not careful...Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: League One highlights Championship highlights League Two highlights Super 6 Tim Tebow Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Nolan Ryan Mets Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/michael-conforto-mets-jersey/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Jason Vargas Mets Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Jacob deGrom Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Fun fact of the day: Nine-time Olympic medalist Allyson Felixs favorite ice cream is Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.In a conversation with ESPNs Sage Steele at the espnW: Women + Sports Summit, the Team USA track star discussed her Olympic journey and experience at this summers Rio Games. Steele ended the session with a game of word association, asking Felix questions ranging from her favorite ice cream to her favorite hobby.Here are some of Felixs answers:Sage Steele: Favorite Ice Cream?Allyson Felix: Ben & Jerrys Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. I have a problem with snacking, I need to do better. Will (brother and agent) likes to call me a fat kid. He outed me in an article saying I have powdered donuts next to my bed.SS: Favorite color?AF:: Blue, specifically Tiffany blue.ddddddddddddSS: Favorite TV show?AF: Fresh Prince [of Bel Air]SS: Favorite movie?AF: Coming to AmericaSS: Favorite book?AF: The Bible. My faith is so important, so Im always going back to the Bible.SS: Favorite hobby?AF: BowlingSS: What are you most proud of?AF: Always having character?and integrity intact. In sports, you have to win. You do all these things to be successful. I may not have the fastest times, but I did it the right way. Thats important for me and for the future of the sport.Sean Hurd is a Digital Media Associate for ESPN. Follow him @seanahurd? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz