Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.08.2019 10:34
68. Rather than cede the position immediately to Vettel -- as advised by his race engineer -- Verstappen held on to third until Antworten

MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- Max Verstappen believes Sebastian Vettels post-race penalty at the Mexican Grand Prix was a small bit of justice following the bizarre events at the end of the race.Verstappen finished third on the road in Mexico, but was immediately demoted to fifth for cutting Turn 2 while defending position from Vettel on lap 68. Rather than cede the position immediately to Vettel -- as advised by his race engineer -- Verstappen held on to third until the end of the race, at which point he was given a 5-second penalty. As a result, Verstappen was told to leave the podium green room and Vettel took his place on the podium itself.Three hours after the race, Vettel was penalised for dangerous driving while defending position from Daniel Ricciardo on lap 70, promoting Verstappen to fourth and Ricciardo to third. Ironically, Vettel was penalised under a rule that was introduced in reaction to the way Verstappen had defended position at races earlier in the season, and the 19-year-old -- arguably an expert in the matter -- was under no doubt that the Ferrari driver deserved his penalty.I think it was a small bit of justice that the stewards made the decision to penalise Seb, he said after the results had been confirmed. It was clearly a wrong move which has been punished according to the rules.As long as we can stick to the rules every week then we wont have the frustration we felt after the race. Im really happy for Daniel to get on the podium after a strong drive and its a great result for the team.Verstappen also pointed out that his mistake on lap 68 bore similarities to Hamilton skipping Turn 2 at the start of the race and both should have been penalised consistently.When I went off the track towards the end I think it was pretty similar to Lewis on lap one, corner one. He went off and I felt he gained an advantage, I didnt even gain an advantage, I was ahead going into braking and when I came back on the track I was the same distance in front so I dont understand the penalty. Nike Free Nz Cheap . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Nike Free Cheap Nz Wholesale . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. http://www.cheapnikefreenz.com/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Wholesale Nike Free Nz .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Cheap Nike Free Nz .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. MILAN -- Silvio Berlusconi would stay on as honorary president at AC Milan after selling the club to Chinese investors if he can retain powers impacting the squad.I would have to have some abilities to intervene, like yes or no on buying or selling players or on playing formations, Berlusconi told reporters early Monday following Milans 2-2 draw with Inter in the city derby, confirming that the Chinese group offered him the position.If Im assured of that Ill try to accept even the honorary presidency, he added.The closing for the club sale is slated for Dec. 13.The deal with the Chinese group, which includes the participation of a Chinese state investment fund, values Milan at 740 million euros (about $800 million).Whether he becomes honorary president or not, it was likely Berlusconis final derby as Milans owner and the Rossoneri fans paid tribute in their pre-match choreography, unveiling a giant banner with a picture of him and all the trophies won during his tenure.Berlusconi owns 99.93 percent of the club, which he purchased 30 years ago. The three-time former premier and billionaire businessman hass been negotiating for more than a year to sell the seven-time European champions.ddddddddddddFininvest, Berlusconis holding company, is still waiting for the Chinese group to pay the final chunk of 440 million euros ($465 million). The Chinese group -- of which all the members have not been named yet -- has already provided a 100 million euro ($105 million) deposit.We have very precise assurances from the banks that the deal will be closed the 13th, Berlusconi said. So well wait until the 13th and see what happens. If its not concluded then well see what to do.The Milan sale comes after Suning, the Chinese retail giant, took control of 70 percent of Inter in June.Berlusconi also wants longtime club vice president Adriano Galliani to stay on at Milan, even though Galliani has indicated he would be interested in running for Serie A president.I really hope theres space for him, Berlusconi said. Im going to make that one of the conditions for me accepting the honorary presidency. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz