Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
panxing18 Offline

chaosfuzi

05.08.2019 03:37
After (most of) four seasons with the Carolina Panthers Antworten

This is Stitched Kawann Short Jersey , to the best of our knowledge, the first breaking news involving Byrd that didn’t being with his breaking something.", free agent wide receiver Damiere Byrd has signed a one year deal with the Arizona Cardinals.This is in no way a surprising or needle moving event with regards to the Panthers. While often the source of highlight plays and post game quotes when he was actually on the field, he was never able to make a consistent impact. Ultimately, Byrd’s role as a speedy Youth Trai Turner Jersey , versatile, and often injured wide receiver has been usurped over the past two years by the younger, faster, more versatile, and more often injured Curtis Samuel.Panthers fans will never forget head coach Ron Rivera arguing with the refs Stitched Trai Turner Jersey , successfully, that Byrd was in bounds on a game winning touchdown due to his having a “narrow ass.” That butt drag swag, as Cam called it, was one of the highlight moments of an otherwise forgettable 2017 season.Of interest, Byrd is one of the few edge-of-the-roster free agents from Rivera’s tenure to gain traction with another team not currently helmed by a former assistant. Stay tuned as we investigate the legality of teams exploring new talent and instead of recycling old names. In the meantime Youth Ryan Kalil Jersey , look for the Panthers to consider signing Brenton Bersin to round out their wide receiver room for the summer.Ask CSR: Who will be a surprise training camp cut? Every year our favorite team jettisons a player in training camp that we, the long-suffering and all-knowing fans, were certain would make the final roster. These decisions by the Panthers front office have invariably led to the Panthers not winning the Super Bowl. Don’t even try to refute my logic here: The Panthers always cut players during training camp and the Panthers have never won the Super Bowl. It is basically math.Here are the staff picks for the 2018 cut that we are most expecting to least expect when it happens. We can only hope our Super Bowl hopes don’t get left behind with them.Erik SommersEvan LeekleyBradley SmithBrian BeversluisJon DeLongIt looks like we are all over the place on this one. I wish I could agree with Erik’s call of Silatolu. That cut is just too out of character for Rivera. I'm going to have to agree with Bradley, again, that Kyle Love is our most likely surprise cut. He has been a tremendous player for us but the Panthers are heavily invested in Dontari Poe and Vernon Butler at that position. It makes sense to move on from age and veteran contracts for a team that is already hurting and pushing up against the salary cap.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz