Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 27 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

02.08.2019 14:12
nd there is some interest in him," Jagrs agent, Petr Svoboda, told The Associated Press on Saturday. "I think its going to take Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- There should be few secrets when Houston Astros right-hander Doug Fister is on the mound Wednesday afternoon, pitching against the Oakland As in the finale of a three-game series at the Oakland Coliseum.Fister (9-6, 3.64 ERA) will start against Oakland for the fourth time this season, all in a span of 80 days.I dont think it really changes anything, said Fister, who will try to prevent the As from sweeping the three-game series. This games really a game of chess anyway, but no matter what you do prior, it all comes down to execution. I can throw the same pitch three different times, and three different times I get three different results.Im still going to attack with the same game plan, and obviously theres minute changes that happen, but for the most part, everythings going to stay the same. Im just going to attack and let the defense work.Based on Fisters numbers this year against the As, there is no reason for him to make drastic alterations. He is 2-1 with a 1.31 ERA vs. Oakland He allowed one run over 6 2/3 innings in a 2-1 victory on May 1 at the Coliseum and no runs over six innings in a 12-2 win on June 3 in Houston. In his third start against the As, Fister gave up two runs over eight innings in a 3-1 loss on July 7 at Houston.The latter game was Fisters third consecutive defeat, but he snapped his skid Friday at Seattle, allowing three runs over five innings in a 9-6 victory.Ive felt pretty good for a while now, Fister said. Ive had a couple hiccups, but at the same time, those guys are pretty good. Ive got to come back and execute every fifth day, and thats the road were trying to get back on.As rookie right-hander Daniel Mengden (1-4, 5.54 ERA) will make his eighth career start and try to get back on track after three straight rough starts. Mengden gave up a combined eight earned runs over his first four starts but allowed 16 earned runs in his past three.Mengden yielded six earned runs in 4 2/3 innings and got a no-decision in a 10-9 loss to the Astros on July 8 at Houston. Then in his first start after the All-Star break, he allowed six earned runs in 3 1/3 innings and got a no-decision in an 8-7 loss to the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday at the Coliseum.Last start, my control might have been a little off, Mengden said. I think my arm slot was a little different. Trying to find it a little bit.Mengden acknowledged that he has never experienced such a rough stretch of games in his career.But Im in the big leagues now, and its not as easy as in the minors, Mengden said. Just in a little funk. Im not too worried about it. The past is the past. Im trying to stay looking forward, and Im looking forward to pitching against the Astros again on Wednesday.Wes Hopkins Womens Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Seth Joyner Jersey . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-brian-westbrook-black-jersey/ . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Clayton Thorson Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Ron Jaworski Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Jaromir Jagr wants to extend his NHL career, and his agent said some teams are "very interested" in his 41-year-old client. Jagr might have to wait a while, but the leagues active scoring leader is hardly the only free agent still looking for a new job this weekend. "He definitely still wants to play and there is some interest in him," Jagrs agent, Petr Svoboda, told The Associated Press on Saturday. "I think its going to take some time, but you never know for sure because there are three teams that are very interested." Svoboda declined to say which teams wanted to sign Jagr. J.P. Barry, who represents two of the top free agents, Daniel Cleary and Mason Raymond, also expected a relatively slower pace of moves. "Weve touched based with several teams, and many of them are being patient at this point," Barry said Saturday. "Weve got options for (Cleary and Raymond), but were in a holding pattern with each of them because I think everyone is taking a breath this weekend. "Ive been through about 15 of these, and there is always a frenzy of moves then a pause to reassess and then a second wave. Its tough to predict when that second wave will happen, so were always on call when teams are ready." Day 1 of the free agency flurry on Friday included dozens of deals, including Jarome Iginla signing a one-year contract worth as much as $6 million with Boston. The Bruins almost acquired the six-time All-Star late last season when Pittsburgh got him from Calgary at the trade deadline. Nathan Horton cashed in on his second strong post-season performance for the Bruins with a $37.1 million, seven-year contract in Columbus. Daniel Alfredsson made perhaps the most surprising move. The 40-year-old forward is taking what might be his last shot at winning the Stanley Cup with the Detroit Red Wings, jilting the Ottawa Senators after being the face of the franchise. The Senators tried to bounce back by making a bold trade for Anaheim forward Bobby Ryan in exchange for a pair of promising players and a first-round draft pick. On Saturday, the second day NHL teams could sign free agents, the pickings were slimmer. Several top-tier players were taken off the market by teams that agreed to and signed deals following two days of ttalks.dddddddddddd St. Louis agreed to a one-year deal with veteran forward Derek Roy, pending a physical. The 30-year-old Roy split last season between the Dallas Stars and Vancouver Canucks and finished with seven goals and 21 assists. Among the other relatively notable names still available Saturday included Mikhail Grabovski, Ilya Bryzgalov, Tim Thomas, Damien Brunner, Toni Lydman, Brad Boyes and Brenden Morrow. Teemu Selanne is an unrestricted free agent, too, but no one expects the 43-year-old Finnish Flash to leave the Anaheim Ducks if he chooses to keep playing in North America. Ducks general manager Bob Murray plans to contact Selanne next week to find out if he is close to making a decision on returning or retiring. Senators general manager Bryan Murray, though, was among the many shocked when Alfredsson said he was ready to leave the only franchise he has played for in his 17-season NHL career. "He indicated winning a Stanley Cup was an opportunity he couldnt pass up," Murray said. "He told me the two teams he was talking to. He told me he thought they were in a position ahead of us to make that happen." While Alfredsson could have stayed in Ottawa to make more than the $5.5 million he will be paid next season by the Red Wings to chase the Cup, Horton is leaving a championship-contending team to be well-compensated by a franchise in Columbus that is without a post-season win in its 12 seasons. "This is a team on the rise with great players, and Im looking forward to being a part of it," Horton said. Jagr, a five-time scoring champion and former NHL MVP, was able to continue his career during the lockout-shortened season when the Dallas Stars gave him a $4.55 million, one-year contract last summer. After Jagr had 14 goals and 26 points in 34 games for the Stars, showing he could still produce, Dallas dealt him to the Bruins. He had nine points in 11 regular-season games with Boston and 10 assists in 22 post-season games. He didnt have a goal in the playoffs but made key plays that didnt show up on the score sheet. Jagr teamed with Mario Lemieux to help lead the Penguins win a pair of Stanley Cup championships as a teenager in his first two NHL seasons in 1991 and 1992, and was the league MVP in 1999. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz