Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

29.07.2019 04:09
, and the living cond Antworten

, and the living conditions are many times better than the original. Nowadays, there is no one in the countryside who eats Baogu rice. Occasionally, there are very few families who cook Baogu rice Marlboro Lights. They are treated as luxury goods. See which customers come from, and no customers do not cook Baogu rice. After a long time, I really miss the Baogu rice that my grandmother and mother had done by hand. When I think of it, I can't wait to eat it for a day. I am going to work at the unit. I suddenly received a phone call and thought that the unit leader would inform the meeting. When I saw the number from the mountain village, I was very excited to say to me, "Grandfather, today I specialize in making a bag of rice Wholesale Cigarettes, cooking a pot of beancurd, cooking a piece of bacon, and looking for some wild onions to do it. Pepper water, come eat ha, we are waiting for you." In the afternoon, after work, my wife and I drove to the house of Datun. She warmly greeted us and sat down at the table. Looking up, I had already set up a pot of tender and not scattered, white beancurd, a plate of oily musk saut��ed bacon, a bowl of wild onion and pepper water. There is also a glutinous rice that is scented with fragrance. I smelled a scent of fragrance and stirred up an appetite. I immediately went to the rice bowl to eat. She couldn��t be sure, she said that she had to drink a few glasses of wine first, but also called a few punches, because I haven��t seen it for a long time. Under the rogue, I thought of a way. I said, Da Lai, I want to drink shochu, but I have to eat rice, and eating does not affect drinking. I listened to what I said. It was a reason to add dinner to me. So I rushed to shave a few bites of glutinous rice, and I took a few peas, and I ate it three times and five times. Many times, I didn't eat Baogu rice. It's so sweet. Now the processing of Baogu rice is not like it used to be. When processing, first use water to soak the grain for half an hour, then drain the water. When grinding with a grinder, the thin layer of skin will be opened, and the sieve will be used to sieve out the skin and leave the coarse grained rice. Then, use the baggage rice to put it into the grind and grind it. The Baogu rice that comes out in this way is white in color Newport Cigarettes, soft and delicious, and has no sense of impurities. According to the information, Baogu rice is a coarse grain. Regular consumption can help lower blood pressure and lower blood sugar, and has a health-care effect on the human body. Nowadays, many elderly people in the city, in addition to insisting on exercise in the morning, often buy Baogu rice, bitter rice to eat, and use food to care, so Baogu rice has already been transferred from the countryside to the city, and the person who sells Baogu rice gives The city has added a landscape. I feel very satisfied with eating Baogu rice at Datun. Her family's bacon is a pig that she feeds. She has not added any feed. The natural and environmentally friendly food is very good for the body. The bean flower is made from the soybeans grown by her own land. It is made with natural sour soup and eaten Marlboro Cigarettes. The taste is pure; Baogu Rice is the local second rice produced by its own land. The grain is large and the color is white. The made Baogu rice is soft and soft, and it tastes excellent. It can be said that it is better than many poor quality rice. Especially with pure natural bacon, bean curd, pickled peas, it can be said that it is better than the big fish and big meat at the table. Now, the corners are all sold in rice. Every household eats rice, and no grain appears in the market, occasionally. Some people sell Baogu noodles, often robbed. Only the selling of the Baogu rice was still ringing in the streets. She woke up the generation who had raised the Baogu rice and woke up the memory of an era. The countryside is still planting Baogu, and the output is several times more than before. The output of Baogu has already become a feed for winemaking, raising pigs, raising cattle and sheep, raising chickens, ducks and geese. Only the city is tired of eating big fish and eating meat. The "three high" people regard it as a luxury, let it go to the table as a treasure of health care. I saw in a remedy, Baogu heading backpack, red hats on the bag must be boiled water to drink blood pressure, diuretic, etc., so Baogu rice has a role in health care, this is true. When I was a child, I was eating Baogu Rice. I don��t know if I have these functions. I only know that I have a mental reading and labor when I fill my stomach. However, no matter whether the Baogu rice has health care or therapeutic effects, the position in my heart can never be replaced. Because in the workplace, I have been processing Baogu noodles to make Baogu rice, and there is no such time. I heard the sounds of "Baogu Rice, Baogu Rice, Dafang Baogu Rice!", whether it is Jinsha Baogu Rice or Dafang Baogu Rice, I always buy a few bowls Newport Cigarettes Coupons, then buy bean curd, bacon, tender cabbage and scallions. Eat a hot pot, the taste is not even though the rice is flooding the entire market, but the status of Baogu rice has not declined. Baogu plays an important role in the whole process of cultivation and processing. The sound of Baogu rice is screaming in the streets of the city, and it has a growing effect on people's health care. It exudes its own fragrance in life.
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz