Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

29.07.2019 04:09
As long as I heard t Antworten

As long as I heard the fare of the "Baogu Rice, Baogu Rice! Dafang Baogu Rice" on the street, I always felt that there was a kind of intimacy, and I would think of the steaming, fragrant Baogu Rice, the Baogu Rice in me. The heart will never be erased. Because Baogu Rice has nourished me from childhood to a teenager until I am on the job. At that time, the grain output was low, and the family had a large population. When the food is distributed by the end of the year, due to the small number of cents and the large population, each population is only 100 kilograms, and the basic ration of each person is less than 300 kilograms. Both the valley and the rice are a little bit. Usually eat Baogu rice, rice generally has to wait until the Spring Festival to eat Newport 100S, so we are looking forward to the New Year. The distribution of food is small Online Cigarettes, and the processing is very economical Marlboro Cigarettes. When using the stone to grind the grain, the water is not washed with water, and even the thin shell is crushed into the grain surface. Despite this, the grandmother's packaged rice is still soft, soft, not crusted, and delicious. Although there is no meat to eat at ordinary times, only the sauerkraut, cabbage, and bean soup that the grandmother himself processed, but with a bowl of delicious pepper water, I still enjoy it when I eat it. The Cultural Revolution has just ended, and the country is just 100 A special period of ruin and the national economy is gradually recovering. At that time, the folks of Guihua Village were very conservative in their thinking and their economic sense was weak. No one started or planted cash crops. No one would have the idea of ??going out to work and earn money Carton Of Cigarettes. No one went to do business to make money to subsidize households. Peaceful and peaceful life with sunsets and peace of mind. At that time, everyone��s economic conditions and living standards were basically on the same starting line. Lack of money, some people even have to borrow a pack of salt money to borrow. Lack of food, because Guihua Village is a densely populated natural village. At that time, our village group had a population of more than 300 people, and each household had limited fields. There are 10 people in my family, only about two acres of land, about 2 acres of paddy fields. After working for one year Marlboro Lights, the rations for half a year are not enough. On the other hand, there is almost no basic investment in agriculture. In the face of heavy rains, mountain torrents are rushed, and a limited field east ruins a piece of Xila. It can only hope that the sky will sigh and helplessly blink; in the face of drought, there is no water source for irrigation, rice. Will reduce or reject. There is no money to buy fertilizer, crops lack nutrient supply, and can't go out of the traditional agricultural planting mode of relying on the sky to eat, "planting a big slope, harvesting a few backs", a year of hard sweat, not enough life for half a year, depends on Sweet potato artichokes, even cabbage and wild vegetables, so that the folks have chilled tears. I entered junior high school. It was already in the early 1980s. Grandmother died at that time. After the death of my grandmother, it is the mother's business to make Baogu rice. Although the mother's Baogu rice is not as good as the grandmother, it is still quite good compared to other people. We just read the book from the mother's Baogu rice. Later, the life of the villagers has been getting better every day. The scientific and technological content of agriculture has improved. The raising of the industry and the money bags have gradually swelled. Many people have already eaten white rice. Some people still eat the rice, but eat white rice. It is not a luxury thing. The living conditions in my family have also changed a lot. This is due to the development of the village where my family is located. There is a coal mine built there. The labor can go to the coal mine to earn money. Many people are getting rich. Although there is no rice now, they eat rice. It is already a common thing. Although my family has very little land, with my brothers and sisters participating in the work, I have not worked in the enterprise to earn money, which has supported the family's living expenses and has caused tremendous changes in the family's living standards. Baogu Rice has been far from the table and away from the family life. Baogu has become a food component of pigs, chickens, horses and sheep. My memory is extremely profound. I am raising my Baogu rice. I have eaten Baogu rice and walked through the school with my schoolbag and went to work. Being in the working class, the income is limited, and sometimes even stretched, but the Baogu rice is still submerged by rice
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Online Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz