Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

19.07.2019 04:50
erformance, Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp said, especially in the first half.We passed and we passed and we passed until we were Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Some 5,000 miles from home, the sounds of Youll Never Walk Alone, Liverpool FCs unofficial anthem, billowed from Levis Stadium during warm-ups.Fan support for one of the worlds most popular sports teams was apparent throughout the night while Divock Origi and Roberto Firmino scored and Liverpool beat AC Milan 2-0 in an International Champions Cup exhibition game Saturday night at Levis Stadium.Its all over the world and that shows what a big club it is, Liverpool midfielder James Milner said.Its great to come out all the way to the other side of America and be so far away from home, it shows that these guys are always supporting us.Origi opened the scoring in the 59th minute off an assist from Alberto Moreno.Firmino scored 14 minutes later on a sliding kick off a deflected pass from Sheyl Ojo.Origis goal followed a first half in which Liverpool put heavy pressure on AC Milan. The Reds outshot AC Milan 5-2, had five corner kicks to their opponents one and had the only two blocks in the half.Im pleased with our performance, Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp said, especially in the first half.We passed and we passed and we passed until we were through. We created chances and we didnt score, of course we need to finish.Origi broke Liverpools scoreless streak of 104 minutes to start the tournament. The Reds were coming off a 1-0 loss to Premier League rival Chelsea FC. Their next game will be against FC Barcelona on Aug. 6 in London.Good performance for the boys, Milner said. I think we dominated most of the game, we looked pretty sharp. Obviously its still preseason and obviously results dont mean too much but it was nice to get win.Milan goalkeeper Gabriel Vasconcelos Ferreira had three saves.Very happy that weve been able to play this tournament with high-level teams, Milan coach Vincenzo Montella said through a translator. Im satisfied with what the players did, they did what was asked of them. Although the outcome was a loss, there are still many positives to take out of this.Milan will play Chelsea FC on Aug. 3 in Minneapolis.The July 22-Aug. 13 exhibition tournament features 17 teams playing on four continents; 10 in the United States and Europe, three in China and four in Australia. Hydro Flask Billig . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Hydro Flask Schweiz . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. http://www.hydroflaskflasche.ch/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Hydro Flask Flasche . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Hydro Flask Bestellen . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Carlin Isles can provide the U.S. with the spark they need to win the Olympic sevens title, according to teammate Danny Barrett.Isles, a former track athlete, has been dubbed the fastest man in rugby -- he has a 100m personal best of 10.13sec -- and it has been claimed that he is quicker than Usain Bolt over 20 metres.He will be part of a U.S. squad that is being widely backed to make a major mark on the mens rugby sevens tournament, which kicks off next week.And his blistering pace promises to be one of the Rio sevens highlights if his American teammates can play their part in allowing him to potentially wreak havoc.The first time I saw Carlin run, it just looked so easy, Barrett said.You just dont have a chance. He is so fast, he makes fast people look slow. There are some guys out there who are under 11 seconds for 100 metres, and he makes them look slow. Its unreal.His acceleration is so quick. I am sure that everyone has seen that stat that over 20 metres, he is faster than Usain Bolt, so thats a pretty special athlete to have on your team.If hes that fast and he has got a ball in his hand, its unfair. It is kind of like having your trump card. He is one of the guys we can count on.People have to play him differently because hes so fast, and that opens up other opportunities for the other guys.Isles, meanwhile, revealed it was an early morning telephone conversation with former England scrum-half Nigel Melville helped launch his rugby career.And Melvilles foresight could be underlined in dazzling fashion at the Rio Olympics by the 26-year-old speed machine.But it could have been a different story altogether, as during the build-up to London 2012, Isles was preparing for American trials -- in track and field.ddddddddddddIn 2012, I was getting ready for the US Olympic trials in track and field, he said.I was studying, and I came across some rugby. I started watching it, and I thought oh man. It was a tough, tenacious sport, and I thought I could be pretty good at it.I looked up Nigel Melville (then USA Rugby chief executive, and now Rugby Football Union director of professional rugby) on Google for his contact information.He rang me at five in the morning, and started talking to me, and four days later I packed up all my stuff -- I was living in Austin, Texas at the time -- and drove to Aspen, Colorado, played rugby there for about a month and then got invited to a US development tour in Canada. I toured there, and the next day, I signed a contract.While Isles is now among the biggest box-office talents in world rugby, he has got there helped by a ferocious drive for success borne from a difficult childhood that saw him up grow up in an Ohio foster home before being adopted at the age of seven.My childhood was a fight and a struggle to be somebody, and not be another statistic, he added.When times got rough, it was just having the mindset to keep going. You have got to motivate yourself, and I taught myself that.You can be anybody you want to be, but you have got to work hard and have a vision. For me, its just having a drive to never stop and keep going, no matter how tough it is. Ultimately, it is up to you. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz